Do you think that...

Well, to get on topic... I can only speak from my perspective. But I was always hesitant to “pull the trigger” until I found sites like this one, where I could verify that a ho is a ho and I wouldn’t be greeted by the po-po when meeting a young lady for some fun. Because I REALLY don’t want to go to jail.
So, I’d imagine the same is true for providers. You’d get more of them, sure, without the looming threat of prison. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that they’d be better looking. Just more plentiful.
May you please respect my thread and stay on topic? What you do is thread hijacking. The topic is prostitution and whether legalizing it would bring along more hotties. It's not Meeka. Should you want to discuss her start your own thread. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Fine, prostitution should stay illegal. I live in a nice area and I don't want whorehouses popping up everywhere. I don't want creepy perverts with a hard on riding the bus out to my neighborhood with a couple rolls of quarters from there fast food job.
Well, to get on topic... I can only speak from my perspective. But I was always hesitant to “pull the trigger” until I found sites like this one, where I could verify that a ho is a ho and I wouldn’t be greeted by the po-po when meeting a young lady for some fun. Because I REALLY don’t want to go to jail.
So, I’d imagine the same is true for providers. You’d get more of them, sure, without the looming threat of prison. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that they’d be better looking. Just more plentiful. Originally Posted by Dr. Octagon
Maybe with the quantity will come the quality at least some.
Fine, prostitution should stay illegal. I live in a nice area and I don't want whorehouses popping up everywhere. I don't want creepy perverts with a hard on riding the bus out to my neighborhood with a couple rolls of quarters from there fast food job. Originally Posted by bigguyt
Stop hijacking the thread the topic is not where you live, what you want and who rides buses. The topic is WILL LEGALIZATION BRING ALONG MORE HOTTIES. Respect that.
Well, sure, you’d get a spike in the number of hotties, but also in all the others as well. Plus, the hotter the are the more they’d charge. I think it’s be just like it is now, but on a larger scale.
Well, sure, you’d get a spike in the number of hotties, but also in all the others as well. Plus, the hotter the are the more they’d charge. I think it’s be just like it is now, but on a larger scale. Originally Posted by Dr. Octagon
The more they are the more competition thus probably cheaper rates.
Hmmm. I see your point. But with legalization would come not only more providers, but more mongers. I really think it would all even out.
Hmmm. I see your point. But with legalization would come not only more providers, but more mongers. I really think it would all even out. Originally Posted by Dr. Octagon
But you will have a big choice not like I am here struggling to find boobs did or larger. There are 1 or 2 providers here with big boobs but no huge like I love them.
But you will have a big choice not like I am here struggling to find boobs did or larger. There are 1 or 2 providers here with big boobs but no huge like I love them. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Hmm, another completely false statement. There are many fine providers around here with huge boobs (who are also slim). Problem is…most are utr and none of them would ever consider seeing your sorry ass. Just a hunch, maybe it has something to do with you calling all providers "fucking sluts"?

Oh, and by the way…you are a fucking slut. Kumquat queen.
Hmm, another completely false statement. There are many fine providers around here with huge boobs (who are also slim). Problem is…most are utr and none of them would ever consider seeing your sorry ass. Just a hunch, maybe it has something to do with you calling all providers "fucking sluts"?

Oh, and by the way…you are a fucking slut. Kumquat queen. Originally Posted by Hematoma
Yeah there are like I believed you. The same was saying sexymaid how in silver mine on Indy's is full of girls lol when I took a look at it it hardly had 13 male members. Perhaps 0 female. Any girl available to you is available to me. No under the radar girls and no huge tits. Just a couple biggish ones.

Now stay on topic please.
None of the times I was banned, I should have been. You targeted me. Originally Posted by tatasddd

Any girl available to you is available to me. No under the radar girls and no huge tits. Just a couple biggish ones.

Now stay on topic please. Originally Posted by tatasddd

You really do live in denial don't you?

You really do live in denial don't you? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
He is special don't you know!
Ok, so Highwayman is your buddy. Good for you. I always wondered how you knew I had 24pts. I asked him about it, no reply. Silence speaks volumes. But back to my post. Just because a women enjoys sex, does that make her a slut? Geez, I hope not. I enjoy sex with women, if that makes me a slut, I’m cool with that. So, you’ve admitted several times that you swing both ways. The Pittsburgh “Community “ knows this. Hey, whatever you’re into. But doesn’t that make you a double slut? Originally Posted by bambino
Don't bet on that!
Don't bet on that! Originally Posted by Highwayman64

I’ll bet you all the tea in China that Tatts is a double slut.
I’ll bet you all the tea in China that Tatts is a double slut. Originally Posted by bambino
Stay on topic please.