Best BBBJ in Houston Right Now!!!!!!Drum Roll PLEASE!!!!

Top 3 best BBJ's???
Allison
Dayna love
Busty Amy Originally Posted by lesbianbob

Here you go darlin....

I range #2 and #3 so I'm happy with that. I tell ya I heard Cassandra giving one earlier lol. You could swear she was pulling a tooth or something. He nutted quick too.
I feel an experiment coming on
Sooo how should gauge the competition?

Most consecutive pops in 30mins?
Or
Most extreme pop?
You know, we have been talking about a competition for years and it never came about ( pun intended ). So let me know when and if we ever decide to actually plan a suck off...I want in on it...I'm up for anything..
I think its a great idea...

Most consecutive POPS in 30 mins!!!
Me!!!!
I think its a great idea...

Most consecutive POPS in 30 mins!!! Originally Posted by DrAllenWebb
Oh darlin I can so handle that, they don't call me a legend for nothing, and I promise to swallow every single drop and be the naughty little Cum Slut that I am..
Most consecutive pops in 30mins by any means necessary!

Who all wants in on this? First we need the contestants, and a panel of judges... and a nice prize for the Queen!!!
Boy that would be a dream job!
--> Was just swallowed by AllisonofHouston!
Thanks for "lunch" darlin I had fun..you are very yummy...
It was a VERY nice lunch! You are a true sweetheart!
There are quite a few who are excellent no doubt!

Bianca Page - oh hell yea she is at the top no matter where the hell she is!
Kammye - OMG she is no prentender she is going for the ring and the championship!
Splash Waterfall - Made my ears pop!
Adorna - Scares me not to put her on here as she would suck him right off my body to prove her point!
Athena - If you are into tantric she can make you go blind! That is a no shit deal.
Racheal Ryder - One of the wettest sloppy BBBJ's around with very talented hands thrown in! Originally Posted by jimmycz
Glad I made your list baby, although I'm not suprised!