I got caught in the excitement of dinner with a dime peice.

for the last time, i'm not saying what you want is wrong and that it can't happen with future ladies of your choice. you took it upon yourself to go into creeper mode. Don't do that.

@glynette that's just the thing your saying this dime peice can't make it happen
i beg to differ.i'm not focused on the future just the here and now.

Now my biggest fear is that i can't meet this dime piece, I emailed her that i was very sorry. i got caught up in the excitement of meeting a dime peice.is there still a chance we can have dinner,?

Originally Posted by kusmaldo
In the future, don't ask a question you don't want answered.
  • LNK
  • 05-21-2013, 03:30 PM
I cannot decide if this thread is full of win or full of fail.

I do know, however, that
I messaged her back that I would email her every morning and night to show I was still
commited to our date,she didn't respond. for the next 5 days or so I did that.in my messages i explained how excited i was to see her and drew out plans like donations
for dinner date we should meet in the hotel lobby and told her about my ethnicity
likes dislikes.I emailed her in the messages that if she wanted the emails to stop(since i had no response to my emails) at that point too plz tell me as i didn't want her to think i was a wierd,creepy psycho. she replied and angrily with she was not happy and seemed totally different. she yelled at me in capital letters. I was terribly sorrry. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
just keep trying ....it's bound to work.

maybe you should email her this thread, let her know how serious you are.
@glynette okay well i decide that maybe you are right and I don't have a shot and she thinks I'm a creeper.maybe i do have a shot and i see her only one way to find ut.
@LNK its full of fail how could I have been so eager,first impressions are a must.
@jcm800 if at once you don't succeed try,try again right.
i'm glad you think this is funny.email her from this thread are you kidding she would think I'm even more creepy
i'm tring to convince her I'm a gentleman not a creep.
... i'm tring to convince her I'm a gentleman not a creep. Originally Posted by kusmaldo
I volunteer to consult on your behalf, should you feel the need for a different strategy. Maybe supply a few words, some poetry (as I suggested much earlier in this thread).

Maybe something similar to how Cyrano de Bergerac helped the smitten de Neuvillette woo the lovely Roxane.

Just an idle thought.
@johnnyyanks thanks i know of cyrano de bergerac,at this point poerty seems
idk strange beeing we never have met in person.if i do get to see her i'll
mention some lines from that.try to woo her

@ johnny yanks i appoint you my official consultant on this matter.
a) dimepiece objectifies her - not the sign of a gent. Did you use that term in the emails?

b) not obsessed, but you wouldn't dare show her this thread?

c) you would do better finding a nice dinner date on a sugar daddy site or adult friend finder..

.... so poetry is stranger than 12 emails....
This is the most hilarious thread I've read in a while. Thanks to everyone that is participating.
What's a dime piece?
Greatest fail of all time.
Originally Posted by Glynette
Girl...don't kill my V for Vendetta vibe!