FoxxxyRoxxy Ripped Me Off Running From Her Pimp.

I believe you uparoundnoon but I'm just curious. Why did she need a room that cost $600 for four nights? You can get one of those extended stay Budget Suites for a little over $200 for an entire week. I think I could get a 2-BR suite at the Hotel Menger for less than $150 a night using hotels.com.
Sorry you got taken for $$$$$$, Up. That sucks.
Wish you could have read my post a couple of months ago entitled "I Should've Known" - details how a Austin thieving, lying bitch STOLE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$ from me feigning needing help for school (tells everyone she goes to UT when she actually attends ACC) and a car (OK so I was even stupider to make her a LOAN). I was a stupider jerk than you!

And if I'd known this Kirsten c-nt had a pimp I would have declined the opportunity straight out. These little sluts (and I mean that in the not-so-nicest ways) get themselves into that situation, it's up to them to get themselves out of it. I no longer care how pitifully they squeal about it. If the devil pays, he calls the tunes.

I had scheduled an appointment with her. Until 45 minutes before the scheduled time...when she texts and says her girlfriend "became sick" and she needed to go to the hospital.
Yeah.
Asked if I could change to a time 2 and a half hours down the road . Like I have all afternoon to wait on her and her "sick" friend. Said her friend had pneumonia.
Yeah and yeah.
Told her nope. Like I don't know a dodge when I hear it. Either a better deal came along or she wanted out of it altogether.
I should've known - 18 years old and a hooker means disappointment somewhere along the line.
Her loss - not mine. There are lot of other tuna in the net!
My two rules

Rule 1. NEVER pay up front, not even if she's there naked. Always pay after all services and time are met to which both parties agreed to
Rule 2. NEVER waste your time with non-GFE providers
Prowordsmith, a good post... humble, too.

I love the "hospital" excuses. Like we never heard that before.
Captain Sav-a-hoe.
Pimps.
Homeless teenagers.

Pass the popcorn................
I had an appointment scheduled with her around 2pm when she came to San Antonio. Foxxxy Roxxxy or Kristen or Kristin bailed on me and said it was because "her friend got into a really bad car accident" and it was "totalled" I knew it was a lie and stayed away because I was getting some red flags about the situation.

Another pimp brands his women with the "Texas Finest" tattoo's on their ass.

I stay away from the ho's that've been pimped. Thank you very much. Women could make 5X as much by making their own hours and being independent.
Why did she need a room that cost $600 for four nights? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
So he didn't look cheap while she rips him off.
She knew she wasn't paying him back, so why not get the best.
She had that pussy around his neck, all she needed to do is let go.

CG
But but but...she is so damn hot!!! I think guy's judgement can be hindered when the chick is so fucking hot and the previous session was GREAT...LOL....Just admit it, we all do use our lil head more than we should...
She's baaaaaaaack http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=331804 Any updates, OP?

Man, that is a pretty girl. What a shame.
eccie newbie that is why she will survive this episode
eccie newbie that is why she will survive this episode Originally Posted by Thatdude
I totally Agree.
An 18yo with a body and pretty face can do NO wrong.
Just don't front her any $$$$$ and we should be able to get in and out with no problem. Man she looks HOT. I know what i previously posted but, but, but, damn she looks HOT. lol (Why did you have to borrow her money, damn you. lol)

The little head will guide us to the promise land, just hope the pocket book survives.

CG

But but but...she is so damn hot!!! I think guy's judgement can be hindered when the chick is so fucking hot and the previous session was GREAT...LOL....Just admit it, we all do use our lil head more than we should... Originally Posted by sheparsekiii
I wonder if her pimp actually let her take that money she had earned to even get her new titties?

If she claimed she needed to get away from him because of all the lies, I can't imagine said pimp would be cool with her spending thousands of dollars worth of grill work or new 28"s on her tits.
Did she ever get new pics after the augmentation? Her Showcase pics still look like munchkin titties. Pimps usually don't blow money on plastic surgeons. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
"You can say that again" the pics look super
young really guys how old is she?Wow this thread is
seriously funny. lmao at it with my popcorn right now!
You hit the nail on the head with this trynagetlaid.
It is truly a shame. She is such a beautiful young lady!
If and when she decides to get away from the pimp, I will make the effort to see her.