Dealing with the hobby

Im sure you ladies dont care what i think but this whole thread would have been better off in the ladies private area,this drama turns ALOT of us OFF... Originally Posted by TX Guy
Maybe so, but it's done. Can't go back now. You could, however, NOT view this thread if it bothers you. I just needed to get things settled. Many points were made and facts were brought to the table. Now we can all move on with our lives
Lolahh, I think you as the OP can delete the post or message the mods and ask them to delete it Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I've asked before for them to delete a thread. They said they don't do it often but they can lock it.
Its always something...
I think the OP,, cannot walk and chew gum at the same time... Just my thoughts about this... Fuckin train wreck
I only found out about this pimp rumor when ginger brought it up on this thread, did anyone else know about lolah asking Danielle if she had a pimp until it was brought up by ginger on this thread?
I think the OP,, cannot walk and chew gum at the same time... Just my thoughts about this... Fuckin train wreck Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

Makes sense because every time I try, I trip over my own feet
No one ever implied that everyone here knew about it. However, enough people were confronting Danielle about it privately that it's safe to say it was a detriment to her business. Rumors are a very harmful thing. In my opinion, they're the ultimate form of bullying. Lots of damage, and typically zero accountability for the victimizer.

I only found out about this pimp rumor when ginger brought it up on this thread, did anyone else know about lolah asking Danielle if she had a pimp until it was brought up by ginger on this thread? Originally Posted by Littleroc
[QUOTE=Lolahhhhh;1057759281]
I think the OP,, cannot walk and chew gum at the same time... Just my thoughts about this... Fuckin train wreck

Makes sense because every time I try, I trip over my own feet Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

See... You need to be able to see them before you Multi task
[QUOTE=lookn4boobies;1057759302]

See... You need to be able to see them before you Multi task Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Feet? What are those? I'm just a big ol circle rolling around
^^^

I know now that... You might wanna give Bill Cosby a call... He loves his puddin'
^^^

I know now that... You might wanna give Bill Cosby a call... He loves his puddin' Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
That's because puddin is good. So may I ask why you feel the need to be an fucking dick to me? I don't even know you. Are you someone's white knight? Is your wife fat and you absolutely hate her so you like being mean to the fat girls on here? Are you sad with your fat belly so you like being mean to other fatties to make yourself feel better? Does it make you feel better? Just a few questions
Wow Lookin4boobies your kind of a dick. No wonder you have 7000 post on a site dedicated to having to pay to get laid lmao.
I am a dick.... And not married
Wow Lookin4boobies your kind of a dick. No wonder you have 7000 post on a site dedicated to having to pay to get laid lmao. Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja

Dude.. WK a lil better next time.
I'm not surprised your not married lol