Here's How to Crush Any Economic Recovery!

Yeah, LittleEva has been begging to suck my dick for years. He can't handle straight guys; doesn't understand them. I feel sorry for him. I am quite good looking, so I understand, but it's only for the ladies. Please stop bugging me for buggering, LittleEva. It's just not going to happen. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL poor Tonto, got caught as a cocksucker, and now is trying deflection. Sorry i outed you, but you need to be quiet about these things. If you think bald and toothless is good looking then it is evident why you are a Trumpazoid. You were lying when you said I asked for seconds.
He's a legend in Salina.
And YOU are a legend in YOUR own mind, a legendary winner of the DOTY polls AND a legend at all of the gloryholes in Austin !
Ah, LittleDelusionalEva. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Ah, LittleDelusionalEva. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did you say something, big gulp?
(Sorry to return to the thread topic and interrupt the string of gay slurs.)

In the same vein:

The Reason Foundation reported on a new study from the Mercatus Center.

https://reason.com/archives/2016/08/...-americans-4-t

The key point is that the harmful effects of all this irresponsible meddling compound over time and eventually amount to enormous deadweight loss for the economy.

The director of the Mercatus Center is Tyler Cowen, whom I consider one of the most creative economic thinkers around.
No, No, Tonto it was you. I held out but your club members kept telling me how proficient you were I had to try it once.
Must say after you removed the false teeth and we got all that meat crammed in you did a tolerable job. Never did catch the title of that song you were humming.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Word has it EKIM that YOU hum the Village People's song " Macho Man " when YOU are being the bottom " man " in YOUR favorite game of " pumpjack " and when YOU are picking dingleberries !!!