New Years Resolutions.

Taint?
Taint? Originally Posted by jokacz
You've been hanging around Pyramider too much, not that it's a bad idea! In fact more taint, I kinda like it...........
  • Tiger
  • 12-26-2012, 02:33 PM
I do want it hot. Very Hot!
Maybe I should be getting a Very Hot Water Heater. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
Just look at image 8 in her showcase and it should be plain to see - AB likes being in hot water, or is that her water hot?
I didn't make an arguement out of it, I didn't want you to buy something you didn't need. Taking a shower with too hot water is bad for your skin, so maybe a warm water heater is EXACTLY what you need. BTW, are your nipples as sensitive as your psyche? Originally Posted by drluv1
Why would you think I'm being sarcastic? Originally Posted by drluv1
What in the blue blazes is a warm water heater?

I thought you guys were being sarcastic because I couldn’t understand the debate over semantics, although, you’re right. It’s not a hot water heater or a warm water heater. It’s a water heater.
To comment no more than 3 times in any given thread.

Wish me luck! Originally Posted by Doove
yes, now I have one
to do my best so that doove can't keep this one
Then why not post something stimulating and turn it around?! Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
errrr its the other board I want to be banned from
Just look at image 8 in her showcase and it should be plain to see - AB likes being in hot water, or is that her water hot? Originally Posted by Tiger
dam you errrr CLEAN_UP AISLE 50.
What in the blue blazes is a warm water heater?

. Originally Posted by The Drummer
That's when you have a boiler and you be in the shower. All is fine till boiler finds it time to heat the house. So now rather than heating the water its heating the house.
errr wait That's a cold water heater errrr never mind
That's when you have a boiler and you be in the shower. All is fine till boiler finds it time to heat the house. So now rather than heating the water its heating the house.

Thank you for the clarification, OSD.
New Years resolution....
hmmm this is something to think about.
Lets see....
1. stick with going to the gym. I tend to go, then stop going out of boredom.
2. Have more patience
3. Save more/spend less
4. visit Buffalo/Rochester/albany on a regular basis because I'm missing out on meeting some great guys

Thank you for the clarification, OSD. Originally Posted by The Drummer
dang gee wiz I didn't think ya get past.
dam you errrr CLEAN_UP AISLE 50.
ya I have a boiler. when its cold out. but not really really cold out the radiators will rob all the heat sooner or later when takin a shower. So then I have to adjust more hot and less cold ta bring ta proper temp. Now readjusted and my pecker be thawing. Boiler system will say mmmm house up to temp. errrr guess what happens now. If you said burnt frozen pecker, you would get a gold star .

Have you noted as of late I have been late to club alone or early to club with ATF. Shower safer with a friend at the notel hotel seem safer. errr and a bit more fun if ya know what I be sayin. Also she turns into a pumpkin at 10pm LOL And I rather jack er lantern before turning into a pumpkin.

errr I love eating her pumpkin pie oh yes I do. tickle her feet when she be o o o o O O O O'ing. Then to that jacking her lantern. Top it all off sharing with a snow-cone delight.

errrrr if I just confused anyone in this review ROS

oh wait crap shit this is the sandbox
ahhhh carry on

mmmmm what was the topic again????

oh ya, ta just be myself LOL

yet as I highjacked this thread anyways LOL, YO mods can I get credit. mmmm oh ya that no contact thingie mmmmm never mind
  • GP
  • 12-26-2012, 05:13 PM
mmmm oh ya that no contact thingie mmmmm never mind Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
hmmmmmmm?
I am getting a new water heater in the morning.
hmmmmmmm? Originally Posted by GP
she be real really
errr Drummer knows her jokacs met her errr and anothet member ahhhh crap all I can think of is real name. Handle starts with a A eh

errr crap why am I explainin to you errrr wrong board.

gee I get lost easy
I am getting a new water heater in the morning. Originally Posted by pyramider
go for a boiler LOL
  • GP
  • 12-26-2012, 05:27 PM
If you need help with your boiler, you should call Lexxxy.
Ya think LOL
2nd thought call AB, get her drunk and tickle her feet. and leave the boiler alone