from 465 to 466.....

you know it would be a bloodletting if you showed!!hahahahhahahahahahahha

ps..ill make sure i give you the link to my facebook page where all the naughty pics will be posted!!!!! Originally Posted by anita germane
Hahaha

• GP
  • 01-15-2013, 04:09 PM
Nita, are you bringing your sword?
I hope so ... someone will need to cut the bacon covered BD cake.
Nice to meet all you degenerates tonight!
Where are the taint photos?
happy birthday & thanks for the invite. i had a blast for sure! MUAH!!!
Make new friends and keep the old.
One is silver and the other gold.
Thanks to everyone who came out to honor this special lady.
Happy Birthday 'Nita! <3
Make new friends and keep the old.
One is silver and the other gold.
Thanks to everyone who came out to honor this special lady.
Happy Birthday 'Nita! <3 Originally Posted by jokacz

It was a great time, nice to put some faces to the names and awesome to finally meet Nikki! .....BD
woooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee what a patay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i toss a party or what!!!hahahahahhahahahhahahah ahah

Im sooo very thankful for such great people that surround me..thank you soooo very much for coming to my lil thang!! you are all so very sweet and i just wanted to say thankyou...
thank you for taking the time out of your bizzy lives to come and hang with me to celebrate my life...it really meant so much to me..your all so very special ..thank you...

and for putting up with me flashing you my batman shirt all night long..ima superhero!!

and to those that wished me a happy birthday... thank you..next time ya'll gotta come and join us..it really was alot of fun!!!!!!! peace homies!!!!!!!

here's the face book link for the naughtypics...https://www.facebook.com/gotcha.good.6
Good times!

Have to agree with all celebrants. Great to meet new friends and meet up with old.
No one at 466 but Anita could through a party liked that.

Nice to see everyone. Happy birthday girl.
I almost called on beak time from work. to say happy birthday. But I chickened out.

didn't want the ha ha you stuck work.

but good, looks all that went had a good time.

so I did think of ya, But for some reason I thought of red riding hood more mmmmmm
That was peace!! We was missin osd fasho homie!