Pxmcc; the best ever

^^^^haha he’s such an idiot, wonder why he’s not banned yet but this is pretty comical at this point he don’t even care he’s giving himself away!
I would really like to respond to DJ, but that would be getting off topic.

So, to stay on topic, let me say that what I really appreciate about px is how he just doesn't take stuff off of social media and Fox and believe them with no research. Px researches things thoroughly. Even when he states an opinion, it is an educated one.

But alas, as great as he is, he is not The Hobby.
I would really like to respond to DJ, but that would be getting off topic. Originally Posted by NordicJag

I can easily live with the fact the last thing I said about you was highly respectful. I didn't have to say anything at all, but it was how I felt then and now. And I said it about PX, MM, and USA at the same time.

At the end of the day, I have more respect for PX, MM, NJ, and USA than I do you. They put their side out there and fought for it, while you made a very rare comment, which means you didn't have the courage to fight for your convictions. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
tomorrow event is cancelled. Originally Posted by Trillburgers
My heart is hurt, I dug my most elegant evening dress out of the back of my closet & washed my car while finishing with the world's finest tire shine - for nothing.

I was looking forward to finding my future husband at this event. I guess I'll just have to keep browsing the prison pen-pal ads
  • Busty
  • 11-04-2023, 10:24 PM
Good thing you didn't put money on his book.
He drops the soap a lot, words out.
My heart is hurt, I dug my most elegant evening dress out of the back of my closet & washed my car while finishing with the world's finest tire shine - for nothing. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Wurd!!
She is correct
Originally Posted by Busty

Pünktlich zur Truthahnsaison
: Just in time for turkey season no less :
Why do people even reply to him? He’s been banned on the other website & here. He’s like a small child. If you keep giving him attention- he’ll keep acting out. I have never seen this person & thankfully so! No way an established respectable girl would see him
  • pxmcc
  • 11-05-2023, 07:36 AM
Why do people even reply to him? He’s been banned on the other website & here. He’s like a small child. If you keep giving him attention- he’ll keep acting out. I have never seen this person & thankfully so! No way an established respectable girl would see him Originally Posted by Julissia
some have, and believe it or not, the report is that shine is a low drama hobbyist. something different comes out on the Board tho..

but you are correct. shine's posts always go viral, which is quite curious if you think about it.
  • R.M.
  • 11-05-2023, 07:41 AM
^^^^haha he’s such an idiot, wonder why he’s not banned yet but this is pretty comical at this point he don’t even care he’s giving himself away! Originally Posted by Cendell M
All of this mess confirms he has no life.
It's funny and sad at the same time.
I can easily live with the fact the last thing I said about you was highly respectful. I didn't have to say anything at all, but it was how I felt then and now. And I said it about PX, MM, and USA at the same time. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Sorry, DJ. I appreciate what you said. I should have been more specific. What I really wanted to respond to was what Bowser responded to and not your response to Bowser. Again, sorry.
He gon
I'll miss him
  • BLM69
  • 11-05-2023, 11:13 AM
some have, and believe it or not, the report is that shine is a low drama hobbyist. something different comes out on the Board tho..

but you are correct. shine's posts always go viral, which is quite curious if you think about it. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Viral?
Why do people even reply to him? He’s been banned on the other website & here. He’s like a small child. If you keep giving him attention- he’ll keep acting out. I have never seen this person & thankfully so! No way an established respectable girl would see him Originally Posted by Julissia
We respond because it’s fun and games, no one takes this fool seriously or would ever see him. Shits not that deep, just go with the flow. It’s very entertaining and more so when he gets banned!