For real?

Ladies...get in line behind Max and I.... lol
You are my lovely little princess and as cute as a button Space. Better? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Princess?????? Whoa, never been called that before, but what the hell!! Yes my dear better!!!!

Reya is mine, back off gents! I'd go lesbian for her in a heartbeat Originally Posted by Jamieyoung
Me first ..me first...thou I don't mind sharing Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Ladies...get in line behind Max and I.... lol Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Alright, alright, you 3 or 4!!! Dammit, here I am begging Reya for props and all of you are tryin to horn(y) in on my parade....sheesh...first Sammy, now all of you....I can't f'ing win.........Princess?????? WTF?????

Spacemtn
Hell you dont have to be a lesbian to want Reya... hell id hit it
Princess?????? Whoa, never been called that before, but what the hell!! Yes my dear better!!!!

Alright, alright, you 3 or 4!!! Dammit, here I am begging Reya for props and all of you are tryin to horn(y) in on my parade....sheesh...first Sammy, now all of you....I can't f'ing win.........Princess?????? WTF?????

Spacemtn Originally Posted by Spacemtn

You can be my prince .... and we can share her
hell all i remember fron rox's party was seein max and reya playin tonsil hockey and hopin i could just get 1 shot on the goalie
Behind Brit?

Hell you dont have to be a lesbian to want Reya... hell id hit it Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Space...I take it back, you're not a princess, I am! All the girls wanna let me touch and kiss their big boobies and more than one guy wants to let me shove my pussy in their mouth(I think).

When is the next get together by the way? Someone PM me!
When is the next get together by the way? Someone PM me! Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Well... some of us are having lunch together at perfect 10 tomorrow....

Do you like almost naked women?

Part of my plans for ECCIE (and then the world!) Domination require me to win over the Providers so I am going after all the bisexual and lesbians in the mix first.....

I get a lot of my buddies laid indirectly.....

Come to lunch and be the first ECCIE Provider photographed in a booth at a strip club with a stripper attached orally to both of your boobs and another between you legs while you hold up a cardboard sign saying "I joined the Pack!"

IN all fairness to a couple of other girls... you will not actually be the first in that position because of me.... But you WILL be the first to hold up the sign while being in it!
The only thing the pack has going for it is that Rand is a member. Get me Rand and I will stop by to say hello...oh and I don't do doubles or go all the way with girls I'm not in a real(non-hobby) relationship with so you'd have to settle for boob fondling only.

Well... some of us are having lunch together at perfect 10 tomorrow....

Do you like almost naked women?

Part of my plans for ECCIE (and then the world!) Domination require me to win over the Providers so I am going after all the bisexual and lesbians in the mix first.....

I get a lot of my buddies laid indirectly.....

Come to lunch and be the first ECCIE Provider photographed in a booth at a strip club with a stripper attached orally to both of your boobs and another between you legs while you hold up a cardboard sign saying "I joined the Pack!"

IN all fairness to a couple of other girls... you will not actually be the first in that position because of me.... But you WILL be the first to hold up the sign while being in it! Originally Posted by Whispers
The only thing the pack has going for it is that Rand is a member. Get me Rand and I will stop by to say hello...oh and I don't do doubles or go all the way with girls I'm not in a real(non-hobby) relationship with so you'd have to settle for boob fondling only. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

In that case...Marry me
It's not a real proposal unless you give me at least a 2 carat ring

In that case...Marry me Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
It's not a real proposal unless you give me at least a 2 carat ring Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
Ya know Vicky... Dump her now... With an attitude like that she is gonna expect big Penis too!....
Come here Reya...I have a ring for you....and a big penis
I'm probably going to throw a party in mid February. It will be after my surgery and definitely a reason to celebrate! It will be client appreciation celebration! I'm thinking a boob cake is in order! Roxanne is getting the ice boobs you can pour drinks out of! Yay! Everyone gets a boob lolllipop!
Yay for boobies!!!