Black Tie Affair

I'm seeing a new website in my future where the provider's word is credible and the prices are never questioned. good luck to you all. Originally Posted by TawniVallejo
Credibility is something you must earn. Good luck with finding that website.
I would think 54 reviews later I'd earned it. not to mention dirt cheap prices and "Deals" for quite a while.

and I found it

Credibility is something you must earn. Good luck with finding that website. Originally Posted by yourself
Looks like people are trying to hurt your credibility on another site saying your looking for new management posting contact info making you look very bad.
Looks like people are trying to hurt your credibility on another site saying your looking for new management posting contact info making you look very bad. Originally Posted by redriverronin
Could you please pm me the info on that site & maybe a link? Thanks!
Not you tawnivallejo sorry I should have been more specific
Not you tawnivallejo sorry I should have been more specific Originally Posted by redriverronin
Then who might it be that you were referring to?
I am somewhat confuused. Tawni made a comment about Black Tie and now it seems that the issue has become Tawni. Why can't everyone stay on topic. This also goes for many other matters that are posted.
I actually posted the original alert about black tie
Tawni's attitude has already gone a long way to kill more potential business than her former employers could ever dream of.

But enough about Tawni, I want to know more about the type of pimps we are dealing with at black tie affair, That IS what this thread is about, isnt it?
  • b2pop
  • 02-11-2013, 11:29 AM
I almost pulled the trigger on BlackTie affair, but now I am glad I didn't. I do not want to support pimps. I will stick to Indys and Tawni I love your showcase and you can charge whatever you want. The good thing about being an Indy is you set the market and if it is too high your clientelle will drop. That is all your business not mine to judge. I just wish more girls would go Indy and stay away from the agency (Pimp) thing. More Indy competition is good for me the hobbier.
I almost pulled the trigger on BlackTie affair, but now I am glad I didn't. I do not want to support pimps. I will stick to Indys and Tawni I love your showcase and you can charge whatever you want. The good thing about being an Indy is you set the market and if it is too high your clientelle will drop. That is all your business not mine to judge. I just wish more girls would go Indy and stay away from the agency (Pimp) thing. More Indy competition is good for me the hobbier. Originally Posted by b2pop
+1