Advice for a Noob

Really? Because I answered someones reply within minutes? Did I keep something going for days and days and days because of some fucking agenda I had against someone? No, I replied, Someone made a comment and I replied once again.
BFD, Jesus Christ, OP, if there is a little bit more advice I can give ya, don't beat a dead horse, seems to be what a lot of people like to do here. I have been very quiet the past few weeks and that has been intentional, I will not get into a public spat with anyone over something that could have been easily handled behind the scenes, not my style!!
I'm a smart ass and make comments and shit here, yes, gotten a few points, big deal, not the first person, but publicly trashed someone, nope..... However......
Hope you have a good day, wherever you are! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I'm thinking if the dead horse could speak, he'd vote things were better when you were guested.
I'm thinking if the dead horse could speak, he'd vote things were better when you were guested. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
And I'm sure the same dead horse would agree you were better in a previous handle, whoever that might have been!! But keep hijacking threads and not giving anything of any use to the board, it's all good, you have been getting away with it for this long, why stop now.

OP, see what I mean about who to take your advice from? Choose wisely.
I need a new regular to distract me from all this. That's what I learned here today.
I need a new regular to distract me from all this. That's what I learned here today. Originally Posted by Ceremony
I just need to find the time to play with my regular more!! But agree, that is always a welcome distraction from some of the BS that goes on here.
Whoa this thread exploded

Thanks for all the advices
Whoa this thread exploded

Thanks for all the advices Originally Posted by Erectile_Reptile
yep jimmie limp lizard ...ya done made a shitbird fly!

...that taste in yer ...mouth be ...victory ...savor it

...an ya be ...welcome ...fer all them ...advices
seeing how you are new i will take it easy on you. as far a recommendations i could not give you one. some ladies prefer not to see newbies some times and other times they might. so it is a flip of a coin. osd is spot on and you want to do your research. read the ros and any other info. the better educated you are the better choices you make. get your feet wet and get established. after that you will meet some decent people both male and female. there are some that are that are sanely impaired or have a massive cranial anal intrusion. crap would those be considered medical speculations?? oh and read the rules of the board. you just have to try to get the feel for people. some are like they are on the boards and some are the opposite of what they are on the boards. learn how to play chess quickly. Originally Posted by Justin Heranus
Excellent advice, Justin. And also make sure that if there is only one review or two that they are by trusted members and sure to be legit reviews....
Excellent advice, Justin. And also make sure that if there is only one review or two that they are by trusted members and sure to be legit reviews.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
But but.... It's gettin hard round here to figer who ta trust
But but.... It's gettin hard round here to figer who ta trust Originally Posted by wantsome

Yep, 100% agree
I never trust dudes with a stash under the honker
I never trust dudes with a stash under the honker Originally Posted by wantsome
Like the guy in your avatar?
I never trust dudes with a stash under the honker Originally Posted by wantsome
Like the guy in your avatar? Originally Posted by Ceremony
Well guess that good that you don't really know me huh? Maybe it's gone? Who knows!

Like I have said before OP, have to take everything you read here with a grain of salt, make your own decisions based on what you like and want, everyone has their own opinion of what they truly want and only you can make those decisions for yourself
Well guess that good that you don't really know me huh? Maybe it's gone? Who knows! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Could be gone, should be gone.... Stash like that in 2015, what were ya thinking
Like the guy in your avatar? Originally Posted by Ceremony
Changed it just for you, my I dull
Well guess that good that you don't really know me huh? Maybe it's gone? Who knows!

Like I have said before OP, have to take everything you read here with a grain of salt, make your own decisions based on what you like and want, everyone has their own opinion of what they truly want and only you can make those decisions for yourself Originally Posted by rodeomann22
thought ya were ...done here ...lol ...on we go

...yup ...ya keeps on tryin hard ...but just bouts nobody believes a thing ya say