Is anybody else curious what age

I've never had an age I didn't like!!

That being said, the French have a formula for the perfect age for a female for a male: Half the man's age plus seven. It actually works out pretty well all the way form childhood on up.

For example, if one is 54, 27+7 -34. Works for me!!
  • Old-T
  • 11-13-2011, 06:19 PM
Seems about right for me.
I've never had an age I didn't like!!

That being said, the French have a formula for the perfect age for a female for a male: Half the man's age plus seven. It actually works out pretty well all the way form childhood on up.

For example, if one is 54, 27+7 -34. Works for me!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Perfect!
I prefer the younger ones.
Yes I know there are hot older dames.
And I stand a better chance of
relating to an older hon sure,
but that's slim to none.

I'm an egghead for all purposes.
Not many can relate to me as it is.
All women are a mystery to me
anyway be they 18 or 66.
The older ones are a bit more cynical and jaded
.......granted with reason- but you see it in
their eyes. The younger ones are a bit
more naive and haven't had their hopes
crushed by reality.
Their laugh is different as well.
I love hearing my ATF giggle and laugh.
She is a joy.

I'm sure there are awesome hons outthere.
Hell, as the years roll on my ATF isn't
going to get younger. It's LTR, I'll see her
as long as she'll have me.

In which case it isn't the age,
it's the quality and type of woman she is.

Which once you get to know any woman,
is what it's all about anyway.

If she is fine enough.
I don't care what her age is.
Most of mine are between 35-55. The occasional young one but I don't really care that much. I can usually tell when I answer the phone.
some 18 yo kid having you for his first. it would be all downhill the rest of his life
Most of mine are between 35-55. The occasional young one but I don't really care that much. I can usually tell when I answer the phone. Originally Posted by Shayla
some 18 yo kid having you for his first. it would be all downhill the rest of his life Originally Posted by petiteassman
You do have a point Petite! The stage is set for January 5th-9th! Las Vegas here I CUM! LOL

Two days at the Bellagio & Three at the Encore! This allows me to service providers on both the WEST & EAST side of town! LOL
I fall right between the 30-35 age group of men. I've noticed that most of the women I'm initially attracted to by their photos are 35 and younger. I have seen ladies around 40 as well and had an ok time. I've noticed that I've had chemistry with ladies across the age range 23ish to 40. I've never made it a habit to focus on age, I go for looks obviously. I also like a bio that's put together well with creativity and few grammatical errors. Attention to detail speaks volumes about a person in my opinion. I also love a website that draws me in and gives me a little insight into a lady's personality. Age may be a determining factor for older hobbyists, but I think that many of us under 40 hobbyists look at more than just age. I think looks may be the main factor, then age and everything else. I don't think any man here is kicking Demi Moore out of bed.
If I'm gonna P4P, I damn sure gonna see the girls I wanna see...don't give a rat's ass what somebody else might think about it. The younger the better (18 or over obviously) for me (I'm late 40s)!
I fall right between the 30-35 age group of men. I've noticed that most of the women I'm initially attracted to by their photos are 35 and younger. I have seen ladies around 40 as well and had an ok time. I've noticed that I've had chemistry with ladies across the age range 23ish to 40. I've never made it a habit to focus on age, I go for looks obviously. I also like a bio that's put together well with creativity and few grammatical errors. Attention to detail speaks volumes about a person in my opinion. I also love a website that draws me in and gives me a little insight into a lady's personality. Age may be a determining factor for older hobbyists, but I think that many of us under 40 hobbyists look at more than just age. I think looks may be the main factor, then age and everything else. I don't think any man here is kicking Demi Moore out of bed. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
I think she is 0-2 right now? LOL
Interesting....
I have liked the 35 to 40 age almost my whole adult life. I guess it's a combination a beauty and experience. I loved the MILF before it was popular.
Thanks for all the input on this thread it has been most enlightening and I have now put my age on my profile for the world to see.
I have seen 29 yr old my youngest provider and my oldest provider i have seen was in her mid 50's but my average provider i see would be in her mid 40' to mid 30's they seem to have the most in common with me or at least have the paitience to deal with my old ass.