Fantasy Football

Please do show me where it was I said that I beat kids up and took their lunch money??? PLEASE SHOW ME. I did however say that you SPEAK for the pussies like yourself who got their asses beat in school. that's probably why reading comprehension is not one of your strong points, you spent your school years with a black eye hiding in the corner like a little bitch.

Or your just pulling a typical conservative debate tactic and twist stuff up and put words in peoples mouths. No wonder your party got it's pathetic asses handed to them the last two elections and fixing to get a third election in a row. It's cause of folks like you who don't know when to shut their mouth and just digging and digging.

Come on Shit Boy, I have yet to hear one good debating point out of you yet. The foot fetish thing just isn't working out, that has no effect on me whatsoever, I fly my foot obsession loud & proud. You're gonna have to pick another angle. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I gather if you saw a weaker person in a schoolyard being bullied you would be the last person to stand up for him.

That's fucked up.

And you've made my point exactly.

Real men stand up for the weak.

And real men don't waste their time in fantasy gaming of any kind.

And real men don't waste their time in fantasy gaming of any kind. Originally Posted by pussycat

Then your in the wrong hobby dude! It's all a game of fantasy.

IB
I gather if you saw a weaker person in a schoolyard being bullied you would be the last person to stand up for him.

Why would it be my responsibility to stand up for someone who is afraid to stand up for themselves??? It's NOT! If I saw that happening I would alert a teacher and let them handle it, that's their job not mine

That's fucked up.
No it isn't, it's called thinking before you react or respond, which is something you know nothing about. But keep trying.

And you've made my point exactly.
And what point is that???? You haven't made a single point in this thread, just your worthless opinions, insults, and put downs other than that you have yet to make one single valid point. But keep trying

Real men stand up for the weak.
No, real men know how to stand up for themselves period end of story

And real men don't waste their time in fantasy gaming of any kind. Originally Posted by pussycat
We can't all be "real men" with big huge cocks like you Pussy, you Stud Muffin you!!

Then your in the wrong hobby dude! It's all a game of fantasy.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

We can't all be "real men" with big huge cocks like you Pussy, you Stud Muffin you!!

Originally Posted by Little Monster

I don't have a big cock, but if I saw someone who was weak or vulnerable being preyed on by someone stronger I hope I'd have the courage to step in and help.

That anyone would be indifferent to something like that is pathetic. Indifference is the worst form of immorality.
I don't have a big cock, but if I saw someone who was weak or vulnerable being preyed on by someone stronger I hope I'd have the courage to step in and help.

That anyone would be indifferent to something like that is pathetic. Indifference is the worst form of immorality. Originally Posted by pussycat

Just because someone handles situations differently than you do doesn't make them pathetic, it means they're smarter than you that's all.
What is pathetic is someone who can't stand people who don't walk, talk, act, and think like they do. And you sir have displayed that behavior all throughout this thread, but please continue

*on another note, I knew I should've put Tom Brady in my starting line up this week Dammit!!!
So, have any of you tried Draft Kings or other fantasy football outlets where you win money? They have been advertising the shit out of these outlets and showing guys winning some big bucks in just a week.

Just because someone handles situations differently than you do doesn't make them pathetic, it means they're smarter than you that's all.
What is pathetic is someone who can't stand people who don't walk, talk, act, and think like they do. And you sir have displayed that behavior all throughout this thread, but please continue

*on another note, I knew I should've put Tom Brady in my starting line up this week Dammit!!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
What began by myself as ribbing has been taken by you much more seriously than any secure person would. You've taken my joking as personal insults to you so you reply with vicious attacks displaying not only your extreme personal insecurity but your unrepentant personal sadism.

You're undoubtedly the kind who got pushed around as a child so you resorted to pulling the wings off flies.

I can tell one thing about you for sure,

You never played actual football.
What began by myself as ribbing has been taken by you much more seriously than any secure person would. Please point out where I have taken anything you said seriously. You post like a six year old child so how on earth could anyone take you serious.

You've taken my joking as personal insults to you so you reply with vicious attacks displaying not only your extreme personal insecurity but your unrepentant personal sadism.
Lol, now you're playing the "I was joking" card. Once again please provide ONE example of my so called "Vicious Attacks" and "Personal insecurity", but you won't cause you CAN'T, all you will do is ignore the challenge and shift argument just like a good little republican. The only person who has thrown out insults and name calling is you. the only person who appears to have personal issues is YOU. If you want I will be more than happy quote every one of your post that contains personal insults and attacks

You're undoubtedly the kind who got pushed around as a child so you resorted to pulling the wings off flies.

LMAO!! now that's the funniest thing you've posted yet. Nope didn't get picked on and never did any picking on. Pulling the wings off flies???? Never heard of that one, is there something you wanna tell us??

I can tell one thing about you for sure,

You never played actual football. Originally Posted by pussycat
I played defensive end, in middle school I was an A-team first stringer. However when high school came around them boys got huge, and unfortunately the Gods didn't bless me with a football body so I became a bench warmer.

Any other asinine assumptions???
So, have any of you tried Draft Kings or other fantasy football outlets where you win money? They have been advertising the shit out of these outlets and showing guys winning some big bucks in just a week. Originally Posted by illuminati

One of my customers swears by Fan Duel, says it's legit and has won some money. The thought of having to do a draft every week sounds like a pain in the ass to me. May give it a try one of these years.

*and now a word from our sponsors*

One of my customers swears by Fan Duel, says it's legit and has won some money. The thought of having to do a draft every week sounds like a pain in the ass to me. May give it a try one of these years.

*and now a word from our sponsors*

Originally Posted by Little Monster
She must be in the Legends football league!

Fucking hot.

IB
Kanye West would play FF because he's really gay.

Jay Z would not. Originally Posted by pussycat
Jay Z runs a really high dollar FF league

I take it no league was formed since this thread became a typical eccie shit show
Besides, jay z is kinda gay now too