Upward Economic Mobility - Not Texas

• Doove
  • 05-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Doove take some time off and pick a new hair style please. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnXBK...9C362BB2F293C8 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Don't worry IIFFOWHATEVER - i'm sure that at least CaptainMidnight is impressed with your substantive discussions on here.
Don't worry IIFFOWHATEVER - i'm sure that at least CaptainMidnight is impressed with your substantive discussions on here. Originally Posted by Doove
I know what makes you go Hmmmmmmmmm. Randy's vienna sausage.

Yup, be patient....

5....4.....3.....2......1..... ..slack-jawed zombies!

How's that?

{Heavy sigh}

I have noticed how you do have a tendency to tell us all how smart and well informed you are.

Claiming to be an expert on many things.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmm. Originally Posted by Doove
I don't claim anything other than facts. You don't even have a leg to stand on. Why are you here, again? Oh yeah...You are here simply to be annoying and argumentative for the sake of somebody actually paying attention to you.
I'll pay more when similarly situated Republicans pay the same. But damned is I'm going to pay their share while they get a break and can contribute more to candidates than I can. Democrats value fairness and treating similarly situated people the same, if you'll recall. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
LOL! You are almost as cute as FastGoon with your blind adherence to obviously erroneous cliches. You can't really believe that crap about Democrats being for fairness.

Obvious to whom? You sure have a lot of trouble when no one wants to play your game. Trying a wee bit too hard aren't we?
  • Doove
  • 05-19-2012, 09:38 AM
Why are you here, again? Originally Posted by Can I Play Too???
Stick around, you'll figure it out.
I'll pay more when similarly situated Republicans pay the same. But damned is I'm going to pay their share while they get a break and can contribute more to candidates than I can. Democrats value fairness and treating similarly situated people the same, if you'll recall. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Bwaahahhahhahhahahha.

Thancks, I needed that laugh.