I Did NOT Retire

My Suggestion would be to close this thread since it's turned into a 3 ring circus over-run with Bozo's.

I obviously have not retired and none of this bullshit being posted is relevant. Especially the bullshit about me, they are publicly trying to assassinate my image and lead other hobbyists to believe blatant untruths about me.

I have come a long ways and do not deserve to be treated the way I am being treated. I've already come up and I refuse to be dragged through the mud undeservedly.

This clique is continually wreaking havoc wherever they choose like a pack of laughing hyenas drawn to what they think is easy prey. Well, I fight back, I don't lay down and die I've worked too hard to give up that easy.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You post it you own it especially on Tuesday
  • L.A.
  • 08-02-2016, 08:20 AM
Congrats!!!!!
Dear #isKittyFitty,

Please do not send me anymore unsolicited PM's explaining anything about yourself and name calling or making threats (So Tara Evans-ish, another BSC...Tisk, Tisk). Let's keep our disdain for each other in the open for group analysis.

Remember - Sticks can stones can break my bones, but Cubanas can NEVER hurt me.

Love Always,

ManSlut
Well Katrina,

What would you do if you were getting phone calls and pm's every single day congratulating you on your retirement due to someone bumping a year old thread that had zero relevance to today? What if I've been posting ads and everywhere else and still getting congratulations? Seems to me like I needed to start one stating the obvious since quite a few people were misled by the old one.

I'm more than a little pissed off that they got away with bumping those old threads in the first place. There was zero legitimate reason for that to be done and it was done twice.

Then I get told to stay on topic. WTF
What would I do? Simple. I would never have been in your situation to begin with. EVER. EVER. EVER.
You have no emotional or financial self control. I'm done. Between you and the irrelevant Houston whores, I want to shoot myself in the face.
If you had just kept posting ads instead of threADs, people would have known you hadn't retired. Pretty simple concept. Yet you continue to run amuck and still haven't learned ONE lesson. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I see nothing wrong with this thread. Many people thought the old thread that was bumped up by the President of the WK Club was actually a new one. So this thread removes all confusion.

And besides, the world needs more of Kitty Lamour anyway, so there is nothing wrong with a Kitty thread.

Kitty, Katrina has a good point. Best advice for the drama to stop is to post ads, make a comment here or there if you wish, but do not start threads. Also put those who try to bait you into a response on ignore and do just that, do not respond or give any written acknowledgment and just ignore what they say.

You have to know who controls the site, at least in the Dallas forums. It would be great if these unbiased mods we have here in Dallas would nip those kinds of baiting and shit stirring posters in the bud, but for some reason they do not or choose not to. From first hand experience, the only person that is effected by mod warnings and points is you. Originally Posted by davidfree986
As usual davidfree has some of the most intelligent and well researched posts. He should be a role model for all.

Dear #isKittyFitty,

Please do not send me anymore unsolicited PM's explaining anything about yourself and name calling or making threats (So Tara Evans, another BSC...Tisk, Tisk). Let's keep our disdain for each other in the open for group analysis.

Remember - Sticks can stones can break my bones, but Cubanas can NEVER hurt me.

Love Always,

ManSlut Originally Posted by ManSlut
More ridiculous lies and nonsense.
... Between you and the Houston whores I want to shoot myself in the face. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Threats of harming yourself or emotional Kittylike breakdowns must be done in ALL CAPS with blatant, intentional misspellings for EFFECT my love.

More ridiculous lies and nonsense. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Thank you Kitty's mandle.
I recall giving David and Kitty very similar advice and neither one took it. Shocker! What's wrong with steering clear of all the drama? Why is Eccie so damned important? Color me confused :/
The only thing missing from this DQKitty threAD Gone South, is the offer from Kitty for a coffee meetup with the Supportive Hooker.
Threats of harming yourself or emotional Kittylike breakdowns must be done in ALL CAPS with blatant, intentional misspellings for EFFECT my love.

Thank you Kitty's mandle. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Did I just medically speculate I had suicidal tendencies? Such a gray area...
Cuban Tuesday right on que Originally Posted by dearhunter
You're so racist.
You post it you own it especially on Tuesday Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
BINGO!!!
Did I just medically speculate I had suicidal tendencies? Such a gray area... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Someone is feeling a little sASSy today? I say book an appt and work some guy over real good
Stay away from the Reply button! Just post your ads! The people who are congratulating you for your retirement, will realize you didn't as soon as they see your Ads! It's pretty simple!

Just stop replying! If you don't take everyone's advice then it's on you.
Stay away from the Reply button! Just post your ads! The people who are congratulating you for your retirement, will realize you didn't as soon as they see your Ads! It's pretty simple!

Just stop replying! If you don't take everyone's advice then it's on you. Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
^^^^ But it's not nearly as dramatic as all this.
^^^^^^ So True^^^^^^^ All That Stress and Drama can't be good for someone's Heath!