It's my second (2nd) post

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Yuck, those smell funny and the nipples are way out of alignment.

So to clear things up. I can not post as much as some and I AM NOT WAKE-UP.

I just find it funny that the fat chick posts other pics of "unattractive" women trying to be "funny". I know that you think you are the unofficial MOD and/or gatekeeper of the board and you are just soooo clever but for one this isnt Sofia and second, you may need to STEP away from the keyboard on occaision, it's okay. You are such a hater, we all can see it..... Is it on bricks or you still have the wheels on it ?

BDS put me on her DNS list, that's fine, I wont actually say what I thought, well yes I will, what happened to 6 weeks, must be hooker math.

Boardman, your avatar is funny ...........
I just find it funny that the fat chick posts other pics of "unattractive" women trying to be "funny". Originally Posted by Art_of_War
That's Megan Fox fool.

And look, my reply only took 3 minutes.
Dude.... OK.... It's been a few weeks since some fucktard started shit on here and frankly, It's been kinda boring..... But, things are looking up.....

NOW BRING ON THE FUCKING POPCORN.....
So to clear things up. I can not post as much as some and I AM NOT WAKE-UP. Originally Posted by Art_of_War
See! Told you fuckers!

Then again, if this were a fake handle of mine, I'd probably say this about myself...shit...
See! Told you fuckers!

Then again, if this were a fake handle of mine, I'd probably say this about myself...shit... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Yeah..... but lets be honest..... IF you did have a 2nd handle.... I imagine that you would not be any where NEAR as tame as this guy/gal has been...... I envision that you would come in w/both guns blazing, blowing shit up left and right, and everyone anywhere in the area would be pulling shrapnel out of their ass for weeks to come! (Pardon the otherwise lack of other appropriate reference my good man!)

But yeah..... I'm PREEEETTTTYY sure that I'm not the only one who would buy a ticket to see that show! Even with the danger of being in the line of collateral damage........

Just be glad we aren't talking about blueberry pancake boobies..... that would just be wrong!

JaD
Classic. This thread has possibilities.
Classic. This thread has possibilities. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
DAMMMMNNNNNNNN, now this LD broad is hot ..... I wouldnt need to bring the spactula with me on this one, I have always had a thing for sweet Chocolate, mother said it would be my demise ......
I was lookiing back to see
If you were looking back to see
If I was looking back to see
If you looked a lot like me
......I have always had a thing for sweet Chocolate, mother said it would be my demise ...... Originally Posted by Art_of_War

Classic. This thread has possibilities. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Damn salt, that looks like shit, not chocolate. Is there something on your mind?
Damn salt, that looks like shit, not chocolate. Is there something on your mind? Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Sorry..... I thought that was some funny shit!
Okey dokey.
That just goes to prove that one fucktards joke is another fucktards pile of shit.