❓❓No New Forum/Posts in weekend update section (ZoEy & Eve ~Buffalo) ❓❓

The idea of whining is 180° out of phase in these parts.
blah blah blah.... always whining about the volunteer job you signed up for....

And your style is really starting to mime GP.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Ironically what is actually going on here is that you are whining about the job he volunteered for, which is pitiful but par for the course.
Incorrect.
Do you never get tired of being wrong?
Replying to next best thing

The term is “Upgraded female”. There was an alternate site created that helped us when this went down...that was GBBG... oh yeah, aren’t you the reason that got shut down? Because they didn’t have anywhere for you to spend 24/7 complaining about what you really think of us girls? While living in your mothers basement? Maybe that’s why you’ve only had 2 encounters, these females are working in order to live and provide for their families and you are this disrespectful toward them. No wonder women like Aileen Wuornos do what they do to men like you. *mic drop* Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
Go to community college and get less stupid than you are at the moment, hook.

Prolly won't but that's your problem, doomkoff. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Hmmmmm.....maybe she’s smarter than you thinck.....’cause you ain’t as smart as YOU thinck you is......

elg......
If you are unhappy with the new guidelines you may do several things 1. THANK YOUR CONGRESSMAN or SENATOR
2. Learn to deal with it or try another approach

Sorry if it is not as easy as it was...maybe its easier over at Nirvana?

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Loki PK the correct term is “Upgraded Female” on the site... Not whore... just like guys are “Valued Poster... not whoremonger.
I did try another approach...and that was to post my ad on here even though I received an infraction for it..
Go to community college and get less stupid than you are at the moment, hook.

Prolly won't but that's your problem, doomkoff. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Don’t you mean dummkopf??? Now who’s the one that needs community college, misogynist
Don’t you mean dummkopf??? Now who’s the one that needs community college, misogynist Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
ifs yer ...plastic man ...rammed ya ups ...the shitter coulds he be a misogynist too?
Loki PK the correct term is “Upgraded Female” on the site... Not whore... just like guys are “Valued Poster... not whoremonger. Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

anyways

I like slut, it imply free. Even if its never free. Is it ok if I dream it was free?

Fact is free taint cheap, it costs more.

also I think Paulie owes you a thank you for chasing Loki down like a dog after prey

I would like ta say thanks for the good reading
sorry for this Loki

but

carry on and get em girl

edit add

am I the only one having a hard making this look like
yes I have checked double click. mouse speed seems fine
Well hot damn! The girl has spunk.
Hmmmmm.....maybe she’s smarter than you thinck.....’cause you ain’t as smart as YOU thinck you is......

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
I've given some thought to engaging you dimwits on this, I really have.

What is a certainty is that after all is said and done, and all the fur flies, I am going to come across as a bully. I will also pick up some gratuitous points along the way.

So with these things in mind I will say this much - if you or anyone else thinks that his prostitute has come across as intelligent, here or anywhere else, it says more about you than it does about even her.

I can probably be brought back into this depending upon whatever idiotic back and forth gets vomited up and out by one or more of you, but it's only because I sometimes get into a mindset where I want to be a nasty fucker to some unjustifiably arrogant folk.

Sorry.
Well hot damn! The girl has spunk. Originally Posted by Ceremony
slaps yer best funnel upsides the ...head ...a few times an yer gettin ...served ...a home cooked meal

...plastic mans ...pimp hand is strong
I've given some thought to engaging you dimwits on this, I really have.

What is a certainty is that after all is said and done, and all the fur flies, I am going to come across as a bully. I will also pick up some gratuitous points along the way.

So with these things in mind I will say this much - if you or anyone else thinks that his prostitute has come across as intelligent, here or anywhere else, it says more about you than it does about even her.

I can probably be brought back into this depending upon whatever idiotic back and forth gets vomited up and out by one or more of you, but it's only because I sometimes get into a mindset where I want to be a nasty fucker to some unjustifiably arrogant folk.

Sorry. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
A bully? Lol!

More like a douche bag.

And, because you never understand basic English......I never said she came across as intelligent.

I said she is smarter than you.

So, bully away, big guy. No one gives two shits what you have to say.

Except yourself, as usual.

elg........
I try to be reasonable with these autistics and this is the type of shit they respond with.

elghund don't you clean toilets or slop around in other people's piss and shit for a living? You are an individual who is not capable of evaluating intelligence, because you do not have any yourself.

Remember, I'm trying as hard as I can to be gentle with you male lesbians. I do believe I stated this fairly explicitly.

If you or any other member of the Gay Men's Club don't care, then why respond emotionally?
I try to be reasonable with these autistics and this is the type of shit they respond with.

elghund don't you clean toilets or slop around in other people's piss and shit for a living? You are an individual who is not capable of evaluating intelligence, because you do not have any yourself.

Remember, I'm trying as hard as I can to be gentle with you male lesbians. I do believe I stated this fairly explicitly.

If you or any other member of the Gay Men's Club don't care, then why respond emotionally? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Oh.....my.......I.......fear.. .....my.......feelings........ are.......hurt.

Heh.....

elg......

BTW.....classic deflection.