Democrats are out of their f****** minds.

• oeb11
  • 11-12-2021, 08:14 AM
The democraticommunist party enables, engenders, and promotes resistance to lawful ppolice orders by their minions.

Which causes - directly - incidents requiring the use of plice force to protect the people - and themselves.

Democraticommunists are directly responsible for teh root causes of the Floyd incident
Chauvin did act wrongly - but George Floyd was high on drugs, resisted arrest - and caused the beginning factors of his own demise,
Something teh democraticommuists do not want to hear.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands
Ohhhhhh fuck - Kamala put on a French accent while in Paris.
Now I gotta tell people I'm from Canada because I'm too fucking embarrassed to say I'm from the USA.
Hey isn't there another Canadian here? I'm not going to change my handle thou - I'm keeping it real.....unlike other posters who can't handle the truth.

I swear - every day it gets worse with the left. At this point, they are going so far left that their kissing their own ass.
  • oeb11
  • 11-12-2021, 08:19 AM
They are doing that 'kissing' on teh 'Right cheek"!
AE,
What type of Canadian?
Unless native or French Canadian you are a lower class Canadian.
Ok, couldn't resist. But....

Frankly, if it gets worse here in the states, get up here to KC and we'll both go north.

That Kamala thing I nearly dropped a bottle of Crown. What an idiot she's proving herself to be
  • oeb11
  • 11-12-2021, 08:25 AM
If teh democraticommunists succeed in subverting teh Constitution to communism

I am planning Switzerland
Ahead of teh AOC jackboot Antifa /OBLM terrorists who will man her gulag.
The hypocrisy is sors s jumped sides (away from Nazis ) and fled to USA ,,, for freedom Hmm
The good question is WHERE to flee the one world order
AE,
What type of Canadian?
Unless native or French Canadian you are a lower class Canadian.
Ok, couldn't resist. But....

Frankly, if it gets worse here in the states, get up here to KC and we'll both go north.

That Kamala thing I nearly dropped a bottle of Crown. What an idiot she's proving herself to be Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
... Mate, where did you get Crown Ale here in America?
I can't even get Cascade beer.
You must o' gone to one of those high-end "bottle shoppes"...

### Salty
Sometimes I have whatever routed through Halifax and everything is labeled correctly for customs.