Time out for WTF

Eye don't miss wakeup. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wakeup - RIP.

He once told a friend of a friend that although WTF was a fat, walking case of diabetes and clearly possessed an inferior mind as evidenced by his poor grammar and reading comprehension that he was otherwise amused how the guy came in for so much abuse and was so clueless about all the times he was burned by Lexus Lover.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2019, 06:20 AM
Luke would squash anyone including you if his obesely fat carcass fell on you. i bet that dude couldn't waddle more than 50 yards before collapsing from a heart attack.

how ironic you so wrapped up with a poster who quit this site years ago. butt that's just you, yeah? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2019, 06:24 AM
Wakeup - RIP.

burned by Lexus Lover. Originally Posted by friendly fred
LL, like your beloved Israel gets by on American welfare.
Wakeup - RIP.

He once told a friend of a friend that although WTF was a fat, walking case of diabetes and clearly possessed an inferior mind as evidenced by his poor grammar and reading comprehension that he was otherwise amused how the guy came in for so much abuse and was so clueless about all the times he was burned by Lexus Lover. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I guess that’s why he has a limp dick.
  • WTF
  • 12-02-2019, 07:55 AM
I guess that’s why he has a limp dick. Originally Posted by bambino
That is not the kind of dicks you like bumping up against your prostrate now is it?
I guess that’s why he has a limp dick. Originally Posted by bambino
Is that a thing here? Buttsholes and horns? That’s a pretty soft chirp there, big shoots. Maybe you should re-enrolls in your women’s studies class and get reacquainted with your inner twink.
  • WTF
  • 12-03-2019, 12:17 PM
I've noticed WTF is bumping a lot of my old threads. I have him on ignore so don't read his insane diatribes but there have been a couple where his attempt is clear or someone copied his comment. So I seen a little warmth he is trying to do. He has violated two standing rules around here; bumping old threads and obviously harassment. I can take the heat as my wisdom can handle the rest of time but WTF never understood what I was saying then much less now. He needs a time out for the holidays. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I think that is an appropriate suggestion and hopefully he will receive the counseling he needs to obey the rules of this august hooker board. Originally Posted by friendly fred
wtf is in full hissy fit mode. He needs a nap and a time out. Originally Posted by winn dixie
WTF has also tried to hijack several of my threads. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Has anyone come to you titty babies rescue yet?

At least wiped away a few tears?
mr. mxyzptlk strikes again