Putin patriots

Have you noticed all the Trumpites and Republicans get worked up because they think I am a liberal ? Some even get their panties in a bunch. Some drag the radical right wing sources out for assistance that are complete FAKES..

The fact is I am a 68 year old Republican testing the Republican mindset on this forum and others for a data gathering firm. My role is now ending on this forum.

You have all been punked. Originally Posted by VitaMan

so stop posting and go sink your rubber duckie bayliner in the bathtub
VitaMan, VitaMan, creating stupid useless threads whenever he can..
watch out! here comes the VitaMan!

bahahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
in hokey japanese monster tv style. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Spider-Man theme actually ...

VitaMan, VitaMan, creating stupid useless threads whenever he can..
watch out! here comes the VitaMan!

bahahahahhaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
vm = spidey???? maybe the movie version perhaps.
Have you noticed all the Trumpites and Republicans get worked up because they think I am a liberal ? Some even get their panties in a bunch. Some drag the radical right wing sources out for assistance that are complete FAKES..

The fact is I am a 68 year old Republican testing the Republican mindset on this forum and others for a data gathering firm. My role is now ending on this forum.

hmm.. so, what kind of republican you claiming to be.
He’s playing you dummies like a fiddle.

Not revealing character but exposing yourn.

VIVA Vita!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSH
Of course I am concerned.

What a lightweight post from the one who considers himself a heavyweight on a hooker board. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Does anyone have a source that shows biden confiscating notes from the translator?

Spider-Man theme actually ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Would it have killed you to get the good one?
Or you don't want to put VM in a good light?

Oh really, what are you gonna tell the firm , that you gathered all your info on members on a Hooker Board that you know nothing about. Then you went all in and had encounters with Prostitutes too, lol. I am sure that's gonna fly. You out punked yourself on this one. You're definitely a "68", lol.
Does anyone have a source that shows biden confiscating notes from the translator?

Would it have killed you to get the good one?
Or you don't want to put VM in a good light?

Originally Posted by Precious_b

does anyone have a source saying Trump did? like .. from the actual interpreter?

oh i seeeeeee it's "anonymous sources"

brilliant!

The Ramones .. the least talented most successful band in rock history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm51ihfi1p4

i hear The Ramones are gonna tour this year with the The Grateful Dead.

they're gonna call it the

Already Dead Tour

BAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAAAA

That's funny Mr. Biden. Let's go back to your room in the basement shall we. We have ice cream for you. It's your favorite...unicorn poop.
That's funny Mr. Biden. Let's go back to your room in the basement shall we. We have ice cream for you. It's your favorite...unicorn poop. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Are you talking about Biden, yourself, LexusL or Jackie? I know one is POTUS and you others are probably the presidents of their depends wearing bitter bitch about everything bingo clubs. Glass houses and don't forget that fact.
does anyone have a source saying Trump did? like .. from the actual interpreter?

oh i seeeeeee it's "anonymous sources"

brilliant!

The Ramones .. the least talented most successful band in rock history

i hear The Ramones are gonna tour this year with the The Grateful Dead.

they're gonna call it the

Already Dead Tour

BAAAHHAAAHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Can you show me in the article I linked the source was anonymous? Also, they didn't say they found the notes clogging the toilet. Two can play the game of misdirection

My vote still goes to the Ramones cover. This eccie one was weak wristed. Feel free to supply a better cover if you like.

That's funny Mr. Biden. Let's go back to your room in the basement shall we. We have ice cream for you. It's your favorite...unicorn poop. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Is that the room where Dick Cheney (sp) kept those young boys for body parts to keep him alive?
Is that the room where Dick Cheney (sp) kept those young boys for body parts to keep him alive? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Yeah, and from them he created Liz, lol.
Yeah, and from them he created Liz, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Well, back to the drawing board.
Yeah, and from them he created Liz, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I didn't know he was VP in '66.