Racist Trump and the fallen military.

13 members of Trump’s administration have come out supporting Kelly’s recitation of Trump’s statements. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Are you sure it wasn’t 50
Are you sure it wasn’t 50 Originally Posted by Jacky S
I thought it was 51 experts...
I thought it was 51 experts... Originally Posted by texassapper
I think they’re the same folks who said Hunter’s laptop was Russian misinformation.

Seriously, Libtards have been calling him and his supporters Nazis since he rode down the escalator.
but it does show Kelly appears to be only one who ever heard Trump say the things that disgraced clown Kelly claims.
... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That shaved cats as who you love to oodle over has another person who heard first hand the Big Cheato saying same.

I know you want to watch him again
That's the awkward thing about narratives when someone tries to exploit alleged hearsay 4 years after the fact during an election cycle, they forget to touch base with the primary sources
...Mayra Guillén criticized the story on social media.

“I don’t appreciate how you are exploiting my sister’s death for politics – hurtful & disrespectful to the important changes she made for service members,” she wrote, referring to a bipartisan federal law named after Vanessa, which requires, among other things, that sexual harassment complaints involving service members be sent to an independent investigator, which was signed into law in 2021 by the Biden administration.

In her statement, Mayra added: “President Donald Trump did nothing but show respect to my family & Vanessa. In fact, I voted for President Trump today.”...
Buh-bye narrative