Bye Bye Jade...... See ya in a month or threee

Sorry for anybody I offended, gingerpie or bianca or whoever. I don't even come on this board a lot or do much on it because i don't care to or have the time. But I did get offended by certain comments I felt were insults towards me so I got mad and probably didn't handle it the best. Especially people saying I'm Jade when I'm clearly not as a bunch of providers on here have said. You'll have to forgive me I'm a guy and still young. I didn't even know what happened to Jade and she's not even talking to me, which im really sad about tear* she might be taking a break or something. I probably won't even come on here again, I don't hobby much anyway.
Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant

Bianca is fucking sexy! Can I say fuck here ? Is that off topic?
Bianca is fucking sexy! Can I say fuck here ? Is that off topic ?
Originally Posted by Jack$lit
I think you're good!

Bianca is fucking sexy! Can I say fuck here ? Is that off topic ?
Originally Posted by Jack$lit
Less typing ... more fucking .... Go For It

also less creepy that way .... I mean "tears" for a provider ... I had tears when I was with a couple providers ...

Could also be a reverse dose of stalking ... thought about that, galaxon00 ?
Should have seen her yesterday, black boots etc...smoking hot..
all dolled up...

Good to hear this is a minority thread and majority still rules in the word " Fuck".
Less typing ... more fucking .... Go For It

also less creepy that way .... I mean "tears" for a provider ... I had tears when I was with a couple providers ...

Could also be a reverse dose of stalking ... thought about that, galaxon00 ? Originally Posted by fun2come
I mean she gave tears when I was with her, that's why I'm tearing up now smh. To your second statement, it can't be that because I have not even seen her in a long time. I'm just pissed that I got dragged into this thread by my handle being mentioned. Which I don't even see how is possible because I don't even log onto this shit. Side note seems like Bianca is really into hip hop culture, she knows Ye and RiRi clearly, maybe we can work something out lol. Angry sex is fun too #NoHardFeelings #HardOnTurnOnFeelings
I've got some pretty sweet hip hop dance skills.

Should have seen her yesterday, black boots etc...smoking hot..
all dolled up... Originally Posted by Jack$lit
You missed the second act

I've got some pretty sweet hip hop dance skills. Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
And an awesome set of pipes!

IB
I've got some pretty sweet hip hop dance skills.

Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant

bill nye a go go? "away, el nino .... away"
...... Especially people saying I'm Jade when I'm clearly not as a bunch of providers on here have said. Originally Posted by galaxon00
Nobody has clearly said you are NOT Jade, Jade.

I think the most anyone has said was that they had a text exchange with you and did not believe you were Jade.

You could very easily be using a Google Voice number or burner phone to accomplish that little bit of deception Jade.

Quite a coincidence that after days of inactivity as Jade was being banned you pick moments of that occurrence to log in huh?
msg 58 of this thread:
Nobody has clearly said you are NOT Jade, Jade.... Originally Posted by Whispers
msg 44 of this thread:
Galaxon is a real guy. He is just obsessed with Jade. Originally Posted by Victoria Columbari

fwiw ... in an exchange of PMs with me, a provider echoed victoria's comment ... real hobby guy ... the context of the msgs was services provided. i'll leave it there.
  • Toyz
  • 01-08-2016, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by dodger
Some of WhixxZys mystical powers rarely discussed on the board are the ability to make men turn into women. Women turn into men. Posters appear from the past. Turn one copy cat rapist into a different rapist.

He'll be headlining a show in Henderson in the summer...(that's just outside of Las Vegas)...doing his rave review magic changing act...