Guys, what is your ideal body type for providers?

I like a short asian spinner . . .the shorter the better.

I usually wind up with a short hispanic who is just preMama Ninfa!
I had to thinck long and hard on this one.......I have had the pleasure of knowing so many beautiful ladies.....but, I have not found what I am looking for (I am sure there is a country song in there somewhere)

My ideal body type (as I gaze off into the sunset, pondering the meaning of life) would be......5'7", fake ole blonde hair weave, receding hair line (do they make rogaine for women), manhands, fake ole foreign accent, fake ole titties....with a makeup covered butterface.

When I find her......I will write my first review........well, really my second.....my first was all about me.
I had to thinck long and hard on this one.......I have had the pleasure of knowing so many beautiful ladies.....but, I have not found what I am looking for (I am sure there is a country song in there somewhere)

My ideal body type (as I gaze off into the sunset, pondering the meaning of life) would be......5'7", fake ole blonde hair weave, receding hair line (do they make rogaine for women), manhands, fake ole foreign accent, fake ole titties....with a makeup covered butterface.

When I find her......I will write my first review........well, really my second.....my first was all about me. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Deerhunter. I have seen the person you are referring to. Call me a white knight I don't give a crap. You seem to get off on downing people that you have no insight on their looks or personality. I would understand if you had personal expericance with this individual but you don't. Are you just so upset that she doesn't want anything to do with you?
Are you saying my dream girl exists?
Yes...I am right here! DH that was rather low even for you though...shame.
London, I can get pretty low......don't over estimate me.....I don't believe you when you say it is you.....show me your hands......maybe a trip to NO is in order.
Yes...I am right here! Originally Posted by London Rayne
London, I can get pretty low......don't over estimate me.....I don't believe you when you say it is you.....show me your hands......maybe a trip to NO is in order. Originally Posted by dearhunter
F the hands. Look at those pretty eyes
Ok, I see the man hands.....but, there is no way you can call that a receding hair line.......I'm just saying.
My ideal body type (as I gaze off into the sunset, pondering the meaning of life) would be......5'7", fake ole blonde hair weave, receding hair line (do they make rogaine for women), manhands, fake ole foreign accent, fake ole titties....with a makeup covered butterface. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Are you saying my dream girl exists? Originally Posted by dearhunter

Better hurry before WU steals her away whilst you aren't looking....
Did I miss something?

What does Wakeup have to do with my "ideal body type"?

I believe the question was what I am looking for......unless, I misunderstood the OP.

Since, London has clearly demonstrated with her photo that she only meets one of the requirements.......Wakeup gets first dibs.
Good news, what you seek can be yours!! Just keep looking, you too can make your dreams a reality. With ECCIE all things are possible..... just not probable.
Don't get it twisted...I am the one! Bank on that.
Bank on that. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Favor Bank?

Shit.... got my threads/SHMBs twisted...... my bad.....

JaD