PA has a new Mod, please welcome BSer...

BSers forward command post is in the Orginal, fry section, in Oakland.
wow, leave for ten days and come back to see fucking bser in a position of power???

was in california and thought those people were fucking goofy..............

whats this world coming to???

fuckin bser

the sisters will be so proud of you
Yeah, thought you and Chesty, we're just around town, not out of town. You even missed the New Mod, mark up a post! Wow I was on the edge of my seat, I almost pissed my self with excitement.
Now, we are on Alert, local 250 and MooMoo Mafia, have filed a work stoppage, and are plotting against our new Mod. Us Jedi must stick together, keep your Light Sabur handy. Dark Sloth has awaken the Force!
What are they plotting? To get him banned from Indys?
  • Devo
  • 12-12-2014, 02:48 PM
What are they plotting? To get him banned from Indys? Originally Posted by AmishGangster
As staff from here, he WILL become a persona non grata over there, trust me, I know from experience.

He can expect providers to black list him, delve into his personal information thats listed in the girls room, and fuck with him if there is anything that they can find to do it with.

Also, you can expect providers to start posting "Untruths" in the providers section as well, trying to poison the well for him, when other providers are looking up said info, and vouches? Fuggeddaboutit....
  • BSer
  • 12-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Devo, i dont know what you are talking about. I've been invited to the Indys gtg next week as the guest of honor and I'm not even a member of the site.
Failed to find anything at TOS about BSer, link???? Originally Posted by Devo
They offered him buffalo cheese fries with extra bacon. He couldn't say no.
He is in covert mode, he has infiltrated Local 250 and the MooMooMafia from the inside. The Moos' are doing a Tag count, this is going to be interesting!!
  • Devo
  • 12-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Failed to find anything at TOS about BSer, link????
All I can say is wow. Those 5 reviews must have been huge additions to this site. Or maybe it's all the nonsense this certain group of people being here making a review a story about there non sense personal shit I have to read thinking it's actually related to a review. Great job ECCIE.
  • Tetas
  • 12-16-2014, 02:34 PM
I miss the West Texas weather report up here...reckon you can sticky that sucker up top BSer?

Oh and welcome, hope the Free Mod Pussy card is all it's made out to be!