Illegal use of MY incall!!! DANNI GIRL ALERT

Sorry that happened! That's totally bizarre and crazy! Hopefully the provider who broke into your place and used it will apologize to you or come forward and explain herself some how.. Hope everything works out.. I would suggest looking into an ADT security system, or getting one of those nanny cams that you can monitor from an app on your phone if you're worried about who is coming and going.

XO Savannah Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Your a day late and a dollar short.
We already been down this road.

CG
Your a day late and a dollar short.
We already been down this road.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
OK.. I was just commenting on this thread just like everyone else. Thanks.

Hope it works out for ya Lola.
Im so sorry to hera about this Lola ... Im glad you could stop it on time ... Karma is a bitach
TTH-- There are lots of coded door locks.. you can go buy one at Home Depot even as we speak. Not my personal preference, but they aren't unusual. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I'm aware they exist. And for indoor environments where large numbers of people need access such that distribution of keys is impracticable and codes can be changed frequently (i.e. a department in a hospital, moderately secure area of an airport) they make a great deal of sense. I just don't see how they make sense for an apartment.
Just a quick browse thru eccie and I stumble onto this solid gold thread. This is some entertaining shit right here.

Lola it sounds like you have everything under control. I'll meet you one of these days I promise!
Wow.. I have learned a lot from this thread, mostly from avatars.. notes to self:
1. While at incall, suck it in and flex for the camera
2. Lola brea is hot
3. Bella of fort worth is damned hot!
4. Do not suck sweet treats (or anyones) clit unless I am paid to do so.
5. Drama not centered around Mercianna aka Kitty Lamour is a welcome change of pace
Wow.. I have learned a lot from this thread ... Originally Posted by yourself
And apparently need to learn quite a bit more.
And apparently need to learn quite a bit more. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
feel free to explain yourself
Yourself is Banned? Yikes what happened?
And apparently need to learn quite a bit more. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
feel free to explain yourself Originally Posted by yourself
Yourself is Banned Originally Posted by Tara Evans
^

Unless you're not. Then it would seem I need to learn more.
^

Unless you're not. Then it would seem I need to learn more. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I am not banned. I just put that up to troll for chest beaters.
I am not banned. I just put that up to troll for chest beaters. Originally Posted by yourself
Even I have to admit... That was funny.
God look I am under. Y******. Thank goodness I would have hate to see that. I like your posts.
This thread is a case study in why it makes no sense to put your drama in the coed discussion. Do you think most guys care that someone borrowed your incall? Deal with this in the powderpuff room and move on.

I'll tell you what guys do care about...avoiding drama and women who are surrounded by it.
[QUOTE=kingforaday;1053747273]This thread is a case study in why it makes no sense to put your drama in the coed discussion. Do you think most guys care that someone borrowed your incall? Deal with this in the powderpuff room and move on.

Wow