guide line #3

How dose pistolaro taste?
like a gangster with Spanish roots
Nah, we're talking when one of the Mods is gonna get a "forced retirement." For some reason, Wakeup thinks he knows something nobody else does. But that's common. Originally Posted by rooster
Don't go changing the rules of the bet........"forced" or "voluntary", if GP is still a modtard in 17 days, I get a free lunch.

Hang in there GP........I am on your side.
mmmm GP got a showcase! Pic 7 of 10.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=212132

no wounder it change its male mod handle avatar

Don't go changing the rules of the bet........"forced" or "voluntary", if GP is still a modtard in 17 days, I get a free lunch.

Hang in there GP........I am on your side. Originally Posted by dearhunter
till lunch is done and paid for by another
Methinks the upset mods don't know how the over/under works...

P.S.-I love it when mods get all teenage angsty...the look exactly like the people the try to enforce points on... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

No, as I said in the original thread where you brought this up, we are just a bit baffled by your confusing "prediction." We understand the concept.....we just don't understand you.

Believe me, we ain't "angsty" 'bout nuthin' when it comes to you. It is tempting to just ignore you. But it is FUN to poke back at you when you post stupid shit here.
No one understands me...why should you be any different? I do what I do for my own reasons...nothing you'd understand anyway...
  • GP
  • 11-15-2013, 08:51 AM
if GP is still a modtard in 17 days, I get a free lunch.

Hang in there GP........I am on your side. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Oh this is about me?!?! LOL Wow, I didn't know you guys cared so much.

DH, the only side you are ever on is the side that causes the most drama. You are an even bigger drama queen than OSD. ijs
Am I the only one who has no fucking clue what you guys are talking about?
Am I the only one who has no fucking clue what you guys are talking about? Originally Posted by Bushman69
many "can't see the forest through the trees"
  • GP
  • 11-15-2013, 09:36 AM
Don't worry bushman. It is just the usual characters doing what they usually do LOL

They think they know something and are trying to stir the pot.
Don't worry bushman. It is just the usual characters doing what they usually do LOL

They think they know something and are trying to stir the pot. Originally Posted by GP
out of character, or just ya new one???? just askin
No one understands me...why should you be any different? I do what I do for my own reasons...nothing you'd understand anyway... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Ugh. I retract what I said before. This isn't fun. It's boring. You do certainly have your own reasons. I doubt very many understand them. The astounding number of times that you post per day dictates that you aren't going to spend much time thinking about what you write. I'm not going to any more either. I'm out.

My apologies to anyone not amused by this thread for letting this back-and-forth go on for so long. And my apologies to guys like Bushman69 who have been misled into thinking that there is something important going on that they missed.

Don't worry about it, Bushman. You didn't miss a damn thing. Read some posts about hookers instead.
Apology accepted...
  • GP
  • 11-15-2013, 10:50 AM
Apology accepted... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Weak! Very weak!