Ginger Doll

looks like a good time to me...

looks like a good time to me... Originally Posted by Johnsson
It is! Wish I had somewhere as amazing to host in Little Rock.

Unfortunately, hot tubs and fire pits are not very portable. Guess I’m roughing it for the next week or so. All I have is candles and a bathtub in my hotel.

I did bring wine for my visit, though!
Bump a thread.
Bump a thread. Originally Posted by Jack Scheidt
What that a suggestion or an admission? Lol
Walmarting today in Little Rock!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 8AC85804-7769-4EDA-B304-96031805EA14.jpeg (201.8 KB, 581 views)
Walmarting today in Little Rock! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Killing it! I wish I looked half that good on my Wal-Mart outings.
Killing it! I wish I looked half that good on my Wal-Mart outings. Originally Posted by Vannah
Thank you, hon! <3

It’s not typical that I’m dressed up for Walmart. I’ve been known to go in my pajamas! Ha ha
Walmarting today in Little Rock! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Thanks Johnsson!
Just taken tonight before my 3 girl outcall with a couple of Pink Dolls.

Thank you for making it possible, Lauren! You rock!!!!

P.S. Keto works, if anyone is thinking about trying it... I’m now a size 2!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B872900C-E13A-45AF-B227-20C6E9F23BE2.jpeg (336.0 KB, 252 views)
Holy crap!! So sexy!!
Just taken tonight before my 3 girl outcall with a couple of Pink Dolls.

Thank you for making it possible, Lauren! You rock!!!!

P.S. Keto works, if anyone is thinking about trying it... I’m now a size 2!!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You are absolutely killing it in those pants! Body goals!
Those of us who have been around awhile, maybe even from the earliest days like me, have seen clients and providers alike come and go. Some make a splash, then disappear. Some hang around and participate, eventually making a name for him or herself, but for one reason or another fade away.

Then there are those who are legacies. For one reason or another they stay, they play, and they make lasting impressions on others. Sometimes it's pure sex appeal. Sometimes, it's because of low drama, excellent and steadfast service. But for whatever reason, they are game changers because they are consistently just present--being who they are.

I can think of a few over the years, Dallas being one. And a few males. But I believe Ginger is, or will be, one as well. You can mark my words.

And the good Lord willing, I'll be here when it's all over to say, "I told you so."
You are absolutely killing it in those pants! Body goals! Originally Posted by Vannah
Thank you, girl! That is so flattering — especially coming from someone as beautiful as you are!

Then there are those who are legacies. For one reason or another they stay, they play, and they make lasting impressions on others. Sometimes it's pure sex appeal. Sometimes, it's because of low drama, excellent and steadfast service. But for whatever reason, they are game changers because they are consistently just present--being who they are.

I can think of a few over the years, Dallas being one. And a few males. But I believe Ginger is, or will be, one as well. You can mark my words.

And the good Lord willing, I'll be here when it's all over to say, "I told you so." Originally Posted by FLWriter
Thank you! It’s very flattering to be considered a legacy. .
Holy crap!! So sexy!! Originally Posted by 1RAZORBACK
Thank you!!! ❤️