What is this feeling?

• MrGiz
  • 10-09-2011, 10:45 PM
. . . The strange part, is after many years of the same three, each time I see one, she asks about how the other two are doing. . . . . Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That is a very cool situation... and defines the types of attitudes and confidence I seek in hobby playmates!!* I've been lucky enough to be in similar situations.*That level of service makes it very easy to keep going back!!
Alright, I'll confess but I'll be vague. I once dated a client. He said he doesn't hobby when he is in a relationship and that he would expect the same from me. So that lasted about 2 months cause I still wanted to be hooker. He gave me the ultimatum and I chose hooking. I actually respected him MORE for not wanting to be with me while I was in this hobby. So yes, I did "cross that line" once. Originally Posted by Shayla
So, you're sayin' there's a chance......?!?!?
- "Dumb and Dumber"
I had the pleasure of spending 7 hours with a woman last Friday, and I am sufferring from this feeling. For the past 72 hours I go back and forth, trying to put her out of my mind, or planning when and how I may hook up with her again. What was supposed to be a one time hit wonder in a city 6 hours away has now turned into finding a reason to go back. It sucks when it feels this good.
So, you're sayin' there's a chance......?!?!?
- "Dumb and Dumber" Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
LOL.

"like 1 / 100 000 000"
That Angel, definitely knows it. And her life was blessed for having met someone like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzworm86
If a guy has a really nice experience with a provider but can't stop thinking about it or her and it kind of feels like a "crush;" is this a thing that happens sometimes, or only to week minded guys?

Dunno, maybe it would be better to start drinking again?

People look for different qualities in seeking a companion Buzz. What drew your attention to her in the first place? What was it you read in a post, past review, pictures, ect that made you want to meet her? What was your vision or your expectations of your time together?

If you are like me than you more than likely found exactly the type of woman you desired for the journey you had in mind with this encounter. Don’t really think of it as a crush, you were with a companion who created a memory for you that is yours to keep and it was perfect in your mind. Mission accomplished great decision on your part for finding a true companion.. Just realize that even if you see her again in the future it will be very hard to recreate that same experience and you really don’t want to lose or distort that memory you have created with her. If you see her again add things and try different things that will not take away from the first memory and let you be able to create a second one.

If you can control your thinking of it then don’t stop thinking about your experiance, remember the memory. I love my memories! (Not crushes) And I do share my thoughts with my new found companion and play friend. Be careful not to cross the line in explaining how much you enjoyed your time together. Nothing wrong with being flirty, respectful, kind and considerate. Don’t be pushy mention crush or the “L” word. Tell her what you enjoyed, what you can’t stop thinking about. Tell her you are grateful for having the opportunity and hope to have the opportunity again someday. Nothing wrong with treating her like a woman instead of a provider.
A couple days ago I also created a memory myself. It was with an Angel who was the perfect definition of a woman. I hope she knows that, I sure did my best to let her know that she was when I thanked her for the opportunity.
Originally Posted by Lovin50
This is normal & sounds like you had a "connection" & a good time, nothing wrong with that, just don't let it go to far to where it starts consuming you.
Remember its suppose to all about fun and that's it
If you feel its gone to far, jump ship fast!!
Good luck Buzz Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You nailed it!