Name that Former Handle Game

Smh

Kayla play nice Originally Posted by Missburger
I am playing nice.. I didn't name call, just asked a simple question regarding her handle change.... she is the one going postal and attacking, but that seems to be the mo when the questions get hard and don't seem to be going in her favor. .
No matter what the differences you decide there are between the two of you, you both do the same job.
And I took it exactly as it was intended - Provider means "I like and respect you", and Whore means "I don't like you so I will refer to you using the more degrading description of the same thing". Originally Posted by cculvr69
Yeah, but have you ever tried to use the term "provider" in dirty talk? When the nasty dirty talk is flying, and she says "fuck me like the dirty provider I am!", it just carry the same weight.
Yeah, but have you ever tried to use the term "provider" in dirty talk? When the nasty dirty talk is flying, and she says "fuck me like the dirty provider I am!", it just carry the same weight. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Exactly! Some terms just don't carry the same gravitas and can be downright comical at times....

Yeah, but have you ever tried to use the term "provider" in dirty talk? When the nasty dirty talk is flying, and she says "fuck me like the dirty provider I am!", it just carry the same weight. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
You have me on that one.
When the questions get difficult she likes to go silent, just like in the hobby no longer fun thread.. hmmm wonder why? Maybe she will answer your questions, but not likely. . Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Prolly not. Humming bird ass, alligator mouth syndrome.

Where you at Patty Hearst?
Smh

Kayla play nice Originally Posted by Missburger
Hahaha …. thanks, sweetheart! … but I'm just ignoring her bs antics and not letting them get to me.
juicyjasmineschwartz

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...210&highlight=

Wonder why she tried to come back as someone new?
Something to hide? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why did you? Originally Posted by stuckinsyracuse
RL related. Originally Posted by cculvr69
I'm still using the same account, all my comments and reviews are still there. .. I have nothing to hide but my real name... Big difference from the girl who had an open handle yet made a totally new account with a diff name at the same time...

If her handle is rl related and that's y she tried to start over new, why be using it again? Just bc mods found out? Guess something to hide, some would think?

Fuckin smelg....
Fuckin white night....
Fuckin lmao Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
So back on topic... I wish we would have had this game around when Kayla made her appearance, because I could have "named that former handle" in ZERO posts....
So back on topic... I wish we would have had this game around when Kayla made her appearance, because I could have "named that former handle" in ZERO posts.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Yup that would have been an easy one even for you.. considering I wasn't trying to hide it from anyone here and all my posts and reviews are still connected to my handle... duhhh LOL
Hahaha …. thanks, sweetheart! … but I'm just ignoring her bs antics and not letting them get to me. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Bs antics? Just asked some questions and u jump on the defensive and start with your degrading name calling bs.. At your age I would think u would act more grown up...
Yup that would have been an easy one even for you.. considering I wasn't trying to hide it from anyone here and all my posts and reviews are still connected to my handle... duhhh LOL Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

So... you realize that everyone that knows who you are... knoes who you wuz....
And everyone who knoes who you wuz knoes who you our?

Anyone who "searches" your "old name" will find out your new name....
I guess I'm just too stoopid to figure out why this was a brilliant idea....

Extra credit if you can explain why I yoosed the term "our".

Extra credit if you can explain why I yoosed the term "our". Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Yup that's what I was getting at, I have nothing to hide here, all my info is still there under the same account..
You really must be brilliant ; )

Unlike TL
I didn't make a whole new account with a new handle while still having an open account.. that seems pretty suspicious, like she had/ has somthing to hide... just pointing out the obvious..

Extra credit if you can explain why I yoosed the term "our". Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Yup that's what I was getting at, I have nothing to hide here, all my info is still there under the same account..
You really must be brilliant ; )

.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

Again, whether are not you our aware of it.... thanck you for all of the entertainment you our providing us all.......
I am both entertained.... AND amused....
Perhaps I should reconsider....... nah never mind.....

edit add: "are or our"?
I am amused and entertained as well...
This handle game has given us all some interesting info to think about..
Hmmmmm, so many unanswered questions...
Hmmmm, so much to hide..
LOL
if you SEE something

SAY something
Don't believe anything you hear... and only half of what you see....

Unless a hooktard is trying to cover her tracks and throw everyone off the scent....
Then... it IS wut it our.