Ever get jealous???

• Gypsy
  • 03-23-2011, 08:35 AM
A little different twist on this thread's topic is when you refer a friend to a provider and have to listen to the account first hand. Most of the women I see are massage therapists and UTR, so there are very few reviews of them. However, I did have a situation when I referred a buddy of mine to one of my ATF's and did get a little jealous (well maybe more than a little) when he thanked me for the referral and he related the details of the session to me. He received the same treatment I had to build up to on many visits, on his first meeting.
A little different twist on this thread's topic is when you refer a friend to a provider and have to listen to the account first hand. Most of the women I see are massage therapists and UTR, so there are very few reviews of them. However, I did have a situation when I referred a buddy of mine to one of my ATF's and did get a little jealous (well maybe more than a little) when he thanked me for the referral and he related the details of the session to me. He received the same treatment I had to build up to on many visits, on his first meeting. Originally Posted by Gypsy
If he's that good, can I get his number?

LOL...That was wrongness....I Kid I Kid!! LOL

Maybe it's that you're the one who got her to a certain point in order to feel comfortable enough to go ahead and do with him what it took a while to do with you. Maybe you should take it as a compliment. :-) Ya never know!
  • Gypsy
  • 03-23-2011, 09:36 AM
Well, she explained to me afterwards that since I was the one that referred him she thought I wanted him to get the same treatment I got. I told her no, I am selfish and jealous. lol However, she was able to assuage my hurt feelings by kicking it up another notch with me, so now I am glad it happened. All's well that ends well.
now thats what I'm talking about, Gypsy........I dont get jealous about others seeing my ATF('s), but I want any special "extra" or above and beyond treatment to be reserved for me......it usually is, isnt it? I am more special than the other guys see sees arent I?
I get jealous. Like... dang it, lost another one!! and one of my favs!!

just do not act on the jealousies. We have too many crazies on here!
"Competing" with other clients that way is not exactly jealousy -- it's not really resentment of a "rival," and definitely not that I don't want her to see other clients -- but there are some similarities. Originally Posted by Chevalier
Jealousy has no place in this hobby, on either side. But what Chevalier here is talking about I think is a good thing for everyone.

These wonderful beautiful ladies do more than just show up. They obviously work hard on maintaining their looks, but they do so much more. They provide an experience. The intangibles of a true GFE. By going above and beyond in the session they increase the chance of a return visit and/or a great review that will expand their clientele.

We as hobbyists should strive to do the same. Simply showing up and having the $$$ is not enough in my opinion. Good hygiene, being on time, friendly, personable and trying to make a connection!

I personally try very hard to make the experience as enjoyable for the lady as for myself, and I'm not just refering to the BCD activities. Like most things in life, the more you put in - the more you'll get out of it.
Awwww.....hope ya find something soon, so you can visit all ya want! :-) Until then, live vicariously here through those that do. Sometimes I think there are more who do that than actually hobby.....'-)

Until ya get in the situation where ya can see every lady ya want.....here's some virtual hugs and kisses just for you....xoxooxoxoxo Originally Posted by M A X
Thank you Max. I have a job. Just not a great paying one. But I like it and despite complaining I have fun doing my job. That's the rub in all of it.