JUST FOR FUN...LET'S RE-VISIT THE LIES OF OBAMA...

This country is so divided no one person can bring it together and lead, unless north Korea sets off a nuke. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Truest thing you ever posted!
Do you honestly think Hillary will improve things?
Who do you think can improve things?
This country is so divided no one person can bring it together and lead, unless north Korea sets off a nuke. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How and when did this happen? Why it was 2004 when the democrats, who voted for the war, attacked George Bush with lies and innuendo. They kept up the drum beat for merely political purposes (Obama and Hillary on the record) and thought they could put it back together when a democrat was in the White House. Too bad the democrats did elect a leader but instead they got a celebrity who can't even intimidate with a 3 year old.

You've reaped what you've sown.

Funny, I didn't hear you mention Iran setting off a nuke. Is it because Obama couldn't make a decision when the people tried to rise up and then he pulled the sanctions on the country. Obama is assisting with their bomb.
If the world is wrong right yourself JD. Your denial grows with each day. Keep up with the news Iran isn't talking about testing a nuke North Korea is.
North Korea already tested a nuke. It was not a complete success. I guess you missed that watching MSNBC.
I rest my case... Fuck Iraq..
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 12:47 PM
How and when did this happen? Why it was 2004 when the democrats, who voted for the war, attacked George Bush with lies and innuendo. They kept up the drum beat for merely political purposes (Obama and Hillary on the record) and thought they could put it back together when a democrat was in the White House. Too bad the democrats did elect a leader but instead they got a celebrity who can't even intimidate with a 3 year old.

You've reaped what you've sown.

Funny, I didn't hear you mention Iran setting off a nuke. Is it because Obama couldn't make a decision when the people tried to rise up and then he pulled the sanctions on the country. Obama is assisting with their bomb. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

flunked English too didn't you professor dumbass
Who do you think can improve things? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bibi
How about responding to the contents of the posts little girl?
  • CJ7
  • 03-30-2014, 04:57 PM
How about responding to the contents of the posts little girl? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

then respond to my response to your horseshit about your budget LIE

LITTLE GIRL
Responded to and answered (sorry to scare you away girlie)
Special for "EVA" Jackson Lee... http://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.../15/obama-252/ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Special to infodumb fuck you ...
Bibi Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Then get on back to him, JL. I'm curious as to why your Aliyah was so short lived anyway.

Just for fun, let's revisit all the lies by WHIRLYTURD ALL CAPS!
Just to re-set the thread topic (Obamazombies love to hijack threads away from Obama)................

1. I will have the most transparent administration.

2. I have Shovel ready jobs.

3. The IRS is not targeting anyone.

4. If four Americans get killed, it is not optimal.

5. ObamaCare will be good for America.

6. You can keep your family doctor.

7. Premiums will be lowered by $2500

8. You can keep your current healthcare plan

9. Just shop around, for that healthcare I claimed you wouldn't lose.

9A. I did not say you could keep your health care. (Regardless that 29 recorded videos show I did)

9B. ObamaCare will not be offered to illegal immigrants.

9C. ObamaCare will not be used to fund abortions.

9D. ObamaCare will cost less than 1 Trillion Dollars.

10. No one making under $250,000 will see their taxes raised one dime.

11. It was about a movie.

12. If I had a son...

13. I am not a dictator.

14. I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism".

15.You didn't build that.

16. I will restore trust in Government.

17. The Cambridge police acted stupidly.

18. I am not after your guns.

19. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. (The BHO of 2006)

20. I have been practicing...I bowled a 129. It's like -- it was like Special Olympics.

21. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody.

22.The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk

23. It's not my red line it is the worlds red line.

24. Whistle blowers will be protected.

25. We got back Every Dime we Used to Rescue the Banks, with interest.

26. I will close Gitmo.

27. The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't, but she is a typical white person

28. I am not spying on American citizens.

29. I Barrack Hussein Obama pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

Courtsey of Tom Roberton - comment post at Breitbart.com Originally Posted by Whirlaway