MSNBC Special, AOC on the Green New Deal!!!

Im so glad we have such mature posters like you and Eccielover. Hes from Pittsburg, the city where religious expression isn't safe. I see you are from the Valley. Don't we have a "crisis" down there?. Maybe instead of "dressing me down" you should do some community service. Maybe Dr. GuzzleUp can diagnose your condition Originally Posted by themystic
You wasted your time posting that nonsense. You proved my point.
You wasted your time posting that nonsense. You proved my point. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Im so glad we have such mature posters like you and Eccielover. Hes from Pittsburg, the city where religious expression isn't safe. I see you are from the Valley. Don't we have a "crisis" down there?. Maybe instead of "dressing me down" you should do some community service. Maybe Dr. GuzzleUp can diagnose your condition
Im so glad we have such mature posters like you and Eccielover. Hes from Pittsburg, the city where religious expression isn't safe. I see you are from the Valley. Don't we have a "crisis" down there?. Maybe instead of "dressing me down" you should do some community service. Maybe Dr. GuzzleUp can diagnose your condition Originally Posted by themystic
Thats absolutely pathetic.
Thats absolutely pathetic. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Im so glad we have such mature posters like you and Eccielover. Hes from Pittsburg, the city where religious expression isn't safe. I see you are from the Valley. Don't we have a "crisis" down there?. Maybe instead of "dressing me down" you should do some community service. Maybe Dr. GuzzleUp can diagnose your condition
I am still not impressed.
I saw a video of her talking about the end of Earth and her voice wasn't synced to her lip movement! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Blame the ventriloquist, not the dummy.
I was surprised at the AOC story. I really didn't now much about her story until seeing that (yes, a bit biased) documentary. She's got plenty yet to learn, but she appears to have come up through hard work and good luck. She's not some limelight-chasing lightweight. I am impressed with her raw intellect and her work ethic. She's not a silver spoon. She's funny, sincere, and she has the good looks to captivate even her detractors. The support she quickly attracted among her neighbors in Brooklyn says a lot about her. Brooklyn ain't Kansas City, that's for sure. I'd have to admit it's hipper and edgier and more colorful. It appears they've found a dynamic representative for their viewpoints in DC. A diamond in the rough who will get shinier in a hurry.
I was surprised at the AOC story. I really didn't now much about her story until seeing that (yes, a bit biased) documentary. She's got plenty yet to learn, but she appears to have come up through hard work and good luck. She's not some limelight-chasing lightweight. I am impressed with her raw intellect and her work ethic. She's not a silver spoon. She's funny, sincere, and she has the good looks to captivate even her detractors. The support she quickly attracted among her neighbors in Brooklyn says a lot about her. Brooklyn ain't Kansas City, that's for sure. I'd have to admit it's hipper and edgier and more colorful. It appears they've found a dynamic representative for their viewpoints in DC. A diamond in the rough who will get shinier in a hurry. Originally Posted by agrarian

she's a babbling Manchurian candidate idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcqoo0Jn18A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU&t=456s

she's also the greatest gift to American capitalism in 100 years.

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA
  • Tiny
  • 03-31-2019, 09:48 PM
She's not some limelight-chasing lightweight. I am impressed with her raw intellect Originally Posted by agrarian
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Chateau Becot posted in this thread where she posed for the cover of the Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair and the Hollywood Reporter in designer clothing. If that's not limelight-chasing, I don't know what is. As to raw intellect, even Donald Trump is head and shoulders smarter than she is. The woman has no common sense and poor analytical skills.
I am impressed with her raw intellect... Originally Posted by agrarian
Huh? Did you say "raw intellect"? Slow down, agrarian. Try to speak slowly and carefully for Siri. Evidently Siri made a transcription mistake and substituted "intellect" for "ignorance"!

What makes AOC fun to listen to is the certainty with which she spews her nonsense. She is always wrong but never in doubt!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Chateau Becot posted in this thread where she posed for the cover of the Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair and the Hollywood Reporter in designer clothing. If that's not limelight-chasing, I don't know what is. As to raw intellect, even Donald Trump is head and shoulders smarter than she is. The woman has no common sense and poor analytical skills. Originally Posted by Tiny
Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[16] She came in second in the Microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematodeC. elegans.[17] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.[

Wonder if ASTRONOMY magazine plans to plaster

her mug on an upcoming cover?

Naaaaaaaah! The readers / subscribers wouldn't have a clue as to who the f**k she is. Still...kinda funny there's a rock floating out there in space with her name attached to it.....

she's a babbling Manchurian candidate idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcqoo0Jn18A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU&t=456s

she's also the greatest gift to American capitalism in 100 years.

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Great avatar!
Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[16] She came in second in the Microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematodeC. elegans.[17] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez.[

Wonder if ASTRONOMY magazine plans to plaster

her mug on an upcoming cover?

Naaaaaaaah! The readers / subscribers wouldn't have a clue as to who the f**k she is. Still...kinda funny there's a rock floating out there in space with her name attached to it.....

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
It’s her brain.
  • Tiny
  • 04-01-2019, 07:37 AM
Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[16] She came in second in the Microbiology category of the Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Ok, maybe she’s smarter than I thought. I stick by the “no common sense” though. Anyone who’d introduce legislation to promote ideas that cost $96 trillion with no idea how to pay the tab is not all there.
I heard that she was going to spend at least 20 minutes on talking about Mexico paying for a border wall? Lmao. Can you believe any dumb fuck would actually believe that? Lol!! Originally Posted by themystic
You're right...why worry about a boarder wall...we'll all be dead in 12 yrs.