"Do Not See" list

.. But all my points are from replying/push back to attacks my way..
.. Originally Posted by eng

And who is responsible for the content of those replies?

I would liken your post to an alcoholic facing his third DUI who blames the bartender for serving him and the other patrons for daring him to drink.

He then goes and sits at the bar and laments the fact that he cant have a drink.

The point being: you arent a victim.
Thank you for saying that to her....she's a beautiful woman, and I don't understand why she'd sell herself short, cause she's kinda awesome. Shhhh....don't tell her I said that..lol Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Agreed Lizzie is one of my favorite people on and off the boards
And who is responsible for the content of those replies?

I would liken your post to an alcoholic facing his third DUI who blames the bartender for serving him and the other patrons for daring him to drink.

He then goes and sits at the bar and laments the fact that he cant have a drink.

The point being: you arent a victim. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
I admit i deserved pts on when I push back too hard with harsh words and posting subject in private forum.... but other pts, I still feel unjustly given but I move on and watch myself little more with helps... lol
  • L.A.
  • 08-15-2015, 05:20 PM
Men don't have DNS lists. We get to choose who we want to see and only contact those we're interested in. I don't see that a list of who NOT to contact would be necessary.
  • BLM69
  • 08-15-2015, 05:31 PM
The good old DNS list, I believe it's a waste of time, the men on the list probably wouldn't contact you women anyway. I could be wrong
Agreed Lizzie is one of my favorite people on and off the boards Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Not to dis anyone or their personality traits...so chill folks

I truly believe that superficial and even the judgmental of specific assets kinda people, whether the assets are physical or not, just miss out on so much, and they don't see the true beauty right before their very eyes. I understand hobby is about fantasy......however, some are just missin' so much cause they are so focused on ONLY certain things and can't begin to see there's so much more. Some just don't wanna see everything, because of the implications of who it is they are. Lotsa insecurities shining on this board....ijs I've had mine as well, but I do fight my demons and acknowledge I got 'em....at the very least. LOL

shoot....philosophical me just popped out again, huh? sorry folks....she's outta control at times......carry on

I adore Elisabeth......she's good peeps! When I grow up, I wanna be more like her than some of the ladies here. It is what it is.....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=4058395 Originally Posted by Goose2u
Thanks hon. I've looked it up there and other places......it's just not many use it the way it was meant, ya know? Thought maybe I had missed the boat or something. LOL I try not to, but sometimes I do....dag nabbit! LOL
Of course I am paranoid abt pts.. One more pts, I am suspended... and I need eccie prior to my next trip... After my next trip I can be suspended for 90 days.... Originally Posted by eng
You don't need eccie. Get P411.
Ok this will be short and sweet....and answer the op's original question

My DNS list:

Eng (from DC )
Eng (from everywhere)

That's it! You asked for our answers, there you have my answer, and yes I know you don't want to see me either.....THANK YOU BABY JESUS AND BABY MOSES!!

Ciao for now
I won't see that boltfan dude. He is an asshole.
I won't see that boltfan dude. He is an asshole. Originally Posted by Boltfan
and short, ugly, skinny, and a small penis, I hear
Not to dis anyone or their personality traits...so chill folks

I truly believe that superficial and even the judgmental of specific assets kinda people, whether the assets are physical or not, just miss out on so much, and they don't see the true beauty right before their very eyes. I understand hobby is about fantasy......however, some are just missin' so much cause they are so focused on ONLY certain things and can't begin to see there's so much more. Some just don't wanna see everything, because of the implications of who it is they are. Lotsa insecurities shining on this board....ijs I've had mine as well, but I do fight my demons and acknowledge I got 'em....at the very least. LOL

shoot....philosophical me just popped out again, huh? sorry folks....she's outta control at times......carry on

I adore Elisabeth......she's good peeps! When I grow up, I wanna be more like her than some of the ladies here. It is what it is.....

Thanks hon. I've looked it up there and other places......it's just not many use it the way it was meant, ya know? Thought maybe I had missed the boat or something. LOL I try not to, but sometimes I do....dag nabbit! LOL Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
definitely not a a troll they lack a sense of humor :P
You don't need eccie. Get P411. Originally Posted by Hercules
Had P411 but expired and I had many ladies cleared me of screen before it expired.. For now I have a lot of ladies I need to catch up in eccie, p411 and my ATFs.
But I am sure I will need p411 when I get assigned to different area...
Ok this will be short and sweet....and answer the op's original question

My DNS list:

Eng (from DC )
Eng (from everywhere)

That's it! You asked for our answers, there you have my answer, and yes I know you don't want to see me either.....THANK YOU BABY JESUS AND BABY MOSES!!

Ciao for now Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
No need to put me on ur list... From wt I see in your profile, you won't make my to do list anyway... Especially with so many fine ladies in DFW and at $$$/hr...

Ciao...
I've gotten the suspicion that I'm some DNS lists. When ladies don't respond to PM's and emails, not just one, but 3-4, over a reasonable stretch, then I can't help but to assume I'm on some list.

It's probably from something I've said on here. It's probably someone I've never seen before, because the with the ones I've met, things tend to go pretty well. I've NEVER left a session feeling like I couldn't see that provider again. I mean, I never get those, 'I never want to see you again' vibes.

For those that won't see me based on my posting style, I would say you haven't read enough of my posts. I get PM's all the time saying, 'I agree with your post about...' or something similar. Sometimes my comments are a bit abrasive, but the truth isn't always the most popular answer. I'd like to sugarcoat more posts, but the board would be boring if we talked the same.