Tan lines or no tan lines?

you will look great with tanlines
Just don't get checkered patterned tan lines.
Tan lines AND just a bit of bushage...goes back to the Playboy look of the 70s and 80s...like Trojanman said, required reading for all of us dogs. I was another that took that same course. Mom never discovered the mattress library (I think)
your nipples thats too much
Yes I am... I went today and got the perfect bikini for the tan lines. Covers just enough of my nipples. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
My Thoughts on the matter haven't changed since last summer Originally Posted by 1thatgotaway
That was 2009, this is 2010!
  • Tooly
  • 04-08-2010, 06:53 AM
Tan Lines all the way. It gives the illusion of covering with all the glory to be taken in. It is knowing that it should be covered but, you are getting to see the parts in all their glory and where the cover was. HEHEHE Very Sexy!
I am really kind of surprised! With all the STD worries over DATY...why is no one concerned over the issue of skin cancer for the ladies displaing those lovely tan lines!
one more for tan lines! gets me going just thinking about it....daaaauuummm
That was 2009, this is 2010! Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I don't think he meant that bad Tara. I honestly wanted to know how guys felt about tans lines too. (2009) I think he was pointing the thread out to you so you could see more opinions on tan lines....

You've got a lot of answers now...and I haven't read all of yours...but, mine..deffinately went toward TAN LINES for sure!

Go for tans lines....I did. And, I got ZERO complaints. I kinda liked them too!!!

Muah!

~Kelly TNT
This thread is useless without pics....
I don't think he meant that bad Tara. I honestly wanted to know how guys felt about tans lines too. (2009) I think he was pointing the thread out to you so you could see more opinions on tan lines....

You've got a lot of answers now...and I haven't read all of yours...but, mine..deffinately went toward TAN LINES for sure!

Go for tans lines....I did. And, I got ZERO complaints. I kinda liked them too!!!

Muah!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
I'm sure he didn't just didn't look back over a year to see if it was already discussed. I like the link it put to show though.
  • Bosco
  • 04-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Tara, my beautiful one, tan lines for you all the way!!!!!!
I am really kind of surprised! With all the STD worries over DATY...why is no one concerned over the issue of skin cancer for the ladies displaing those lovely tan lines! Originally Posted by tramp76137
I use spray tan...it is so much better for the skin. Thanks for your concern babe. I don't like tan lines. I see i am in the minority here.
Tara, my beautiful one, tan lines for you all the way!!!!!! Originally Posted by Bosco
Thanks sweetheart