Kathy Griffin

This proves my last post. You say he is republican. Maybe so. We Republicans are disgusted by his actions. We know wrong when we see it and we say so.

Liberals on the other hand refuse to condem late night tv and this Kunt Kathy chopping off Trumps' head.

Sz Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
And Inbred Chimps from KansASS , EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Poor gay reu so many dicks to suck, so little time.

Liberals like rey suck a lot of dick, right ekim?
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 07:22 AM
When you make shit up that never happened there's no hypocrisy.
I don't recall Uncle Ted ever getting a visit from the Secret Service.
If he had it probably would have been to pat him on the back with an "attaboy!" Originally Posted by gfejunkie
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...cRT_story.html

Hypocrisy would be crying about a beheaded Trump while celebrating a Ted Nugent.

I have no problem with either...in fact the only problem I have is Kathy's chicken shit apology. She has nothing to apologize for. imho.

She did nothing that Ted didn't do and he at least had the balls to tell the SS , Fuck You.

Oh and fuck Trump's retarded 11 year old son if this beheading is effecting him....Trump is a pussy for bringing his kid into this.
Bumscum is retarded you know retarded lenny Originally Posted by gary5912
Hey retarded lenny how is your romance with gay rey coming?
Are you the pitcher or the catcher?
Hey retarded lenny how is your romance with gay rey coming?
Are you the pitcher or the catcher? Originally Posted by bamscram
We ALL know YOU to be a " bottom man " here EKIM. And there are pictures to prove it ! You remember, those with YOU on YOUR back " taking the plunge " from a big black " homie " !
Poor EKIM THE INBRED CHIMP so many dicks to suck, so little time.

Liberals like EKIM / bamscram suck a lot of dick, right ekim? Originally Posted by bamscram
FTFY
We ALL know YOU to be a " bottom man " here EKIM. And there are pictures to prove it ! You remember, those with YOU on YOUR back " taking the plunge " from a big black " homie " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
FTFY Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You don't know shit parrot boy except sucking dick and dingle berries.

Take heart.

You might be good for something.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 07:49 AM
We ALL know YOU to be a " bottom man " here EKIM. And there are pictures to prove it ! You remember, those with YOU on YOUR back " taking the plunge " from a big black " homie " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yet another example of Hay Rey making absolutely Zero contributions to a thread. Same old parroting shit.

Yet another example of the hovel builder crying because his hero is on " vacation " from here. Wonder if YOUR hero will be gone for as long as YOU were ?
You don't know shit parrot boy except sucking dick and dingle berries.

Take heart.

You might be good for something. Originally Posted by bamscram
" Sucking dick and dingleberries " is YOUR area of " expertise " EKIM. And YOU have the Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker trophies to confirm that ! Along with YOU running a franchise of assup's gloryholes up in KansASS !
And EKIM, how 'bout YOU help YOUR fellow swishy-walkers, MT Fluffer and wtf, with their transference skills. They're making YOU all on the EUNUCH Crew look like amateurs.
  • Trey
  • 05-31-2017, 08:19 AM
They have pics hanging Obama and all kinds of shit. Now trumpers are crying about this shit. It wasn't very funny. It would have been funny if she dressed up as IS and held head in one hand knife in the others lol! Now that would be funny as fuck. Covfefe.
Her apology was even more frightening. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm waiting for her "parents" to apologize. They owe the world one!
How dare you show a picture of a beheaded Obama. You are going to hell for this!!!

#covfefe

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 09:00 AM
I'm waiting for her "parents" to apologize. They owe the world one! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your queer parents owe the world an apology for adopting you instead of hitting you over the head like a seal pup.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2017, 09:03 AM
They have pics hanging Obama and all kinds of shit. Now trumpers are crying about this shit. It wasn't very funny. It would have been funny if she dressed up as IS and held head in one hand knife in the others lol! Now that would be funny as fuck. Covfefe. Originally Posted by Trey
No shit....I'm disappointed in the left for not telling the right to go fuck themselves like Ted Nugent did when he talked of murdering Obama.

The world wouls be better off if somebody actually cut off Trumps head and his twitter fingers.

Ted NEVER said or suggested he would kill Obama. Read or listen to the full speech. You are full of shit.

https://medium.com/p/trump-hosts-ted...se-c0da4b94c51

Trump had Ted Nugent in the WH, remember wtf Ted Nugent advocated?

I personally have no problem with Trump getting his fucking head chopoed off. Just like most of you fake offended peeps did not care if somebody shot Obama.

Let us not be hypocrites here...

. Originally Posted by WTF