This Provider/Hobby'ing world is something else.

I can't even do that, because I'm not sure where my hand has been. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Oh great! Thanks for pointing that out, now what am I supposed to do?

I know, shots for everyone, penicillan that is.
No, your filthy mouth has been on it. Originally Posted by tikkler33
But I brushed right before seeing my last provider. Did I mention whe had a sweet tasting pussy?
I can't even do that, because I'm not sure where my hand has been. Originally Posted by tikkler33
You just need the right lube!

But I brushed right before seeing my last provider. Did I mention she had a sweet tasting pussy? Originally Posted by boardman
So that is why the last incall I visited had one of these on the wall by the door.

Well, something you should be "worried" or "concerned" about is 69-ing while on the bottom. I heard about a guy who was down there licking away when a tiny movement from her "O" caught his attention. A tiny, wiggling parasitic worm then dropped onto his face. Originally Posted by meryt
:VOMIT:
I think you should consider a no contact sport from now on.
I always make her gargle with Bleach.
I always make her gargle with Bleach. Originally Posted by Big Jake
Before or after the bbbj?
Before or after the bbbj? Originally Posted by pyramider
During...
  • pyro
  • 02-24-2010, 11:52 PM
[quote=chicagosun;137198]

I used to LFK random strippers a lot. I love the sensation of a tongue in my mouth turns me on like crazy. I wouldn't LFK right after it's been slobbing on another man's shaft knowingly...

Well chances are pretty good that if you LFK random strippers a lot, you've no doubt sampled your fair share of jism. and we have quite an active SC community.
Well chances are pretty good that if you LFK random strippers a lot, you've no doubt sampled your fair share of jism. and we have quite an active SC community. Originally Posted by pyro
Yup. May as well change you handle to "Snowballdude".
[quote=pyro;139057]

I used to LFK random strippers a lot. I love the sensation of a tongue in my mouth turns me on like crazy. I wouldn't LFK right after it's been slobbing on another man's shaft knowingly...

Well chances are pretty good that if you LFK random strippers a lot, you've no doubt sampled your fair share of jism. and we have quite an active SC community. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Damn I'm glad that I've never kissed a stripper!
  • pyro
  • 02-26-2010, 01:16 AM
That sensation you love so much chicagosun, is the alkaline in semen.
I'm told it burns. Of course you prolly know this first hand.

I'm just sayin...