Describe how the perfect sex session should be

Sounds like a great session Darth...
Well, Most people know what I like and what I happen to be good at, So my perfect session would be me working on my knees for awhile and then on all fours. Originally Posted by Bianca Page

Sounds good to me...................
About 3 hours ago, I just had it with my ATF. We don't have sex, we make love to each other.

That may be what is missing in many "hobby encounters".
Gorgeous lunch at Max & Julies of steak au poivre and skate wing with capered buerre blanc sauce. Vouvay, Sancerre, Gigondas to match the food while we match each others discovery of each other and who we are to one another.

Then off to a LONG day in the room where:

I just had it with my ATF. We don't have sex, we make love to each other.

That may be what is missing in many "hobby encounters". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Lines blurred where we are fucking and making love.

THAT is the perfect session.

We lucky fucks who "get it" in the hobby are lucky fucks indeed.
It should be passionate and real, which mostly doesn't happen in the hobby.

Hobby sex: When she asks you to do her doggie style, and at the same time she starts texting to schedule her next appointments.
And the Steak Au Poivre was prepared exquisitely Ity is a perfect session when everything just goes right!
...a couple of energy drinks/Ciroc. I took a shower, stepped out, messaged her shoulders, kissed her neck and back...Sucked her fingers and toes..ate her like a buffet.
[/quote]

Darth, sounds wonderful, i love a nice massage etc and some good 'ol daty. its great to be pampered in the bedroom! Would probably switch out the ciroc with some henny but keep the energy drink mixed.
Darth, sounds wonderful, i love a nice massage etc and some good 'ol daty. its great to be pampered in the bedroom! Would probably switch out the ciroc with some henny but keep the energy drink mixed. Originally Posted by missfuntimes
Thanks..I think she enjoyed it also. I am looking forward to go for another round!
I like some cuddling with good hj foreplay from her. Then she will get on top leaning forward and thrust. It is awesome and i get off every time. Been doing her over 2 years, lots of sessions. Sometimes she models for me (photo session) before sex.