Booty Vs. Tits

I'm not a huge fan of a big ass or tits. I prefer them supermodel shaped.

BTW that is Carly Foulkes (T-Mobile girl) Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Damn! She looks good out of that pink dress.
HOney you better read all 46 YES reviews... I think you need to get some scuba gear... a snorkle... stamina... I.V. fluids when I'm done with you... and your wheaties.

Get ready baby.

The Rain of Dallas is coming to flood your city. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
where can I get in on the action?? LOL. will there be video proof?
Exoticentyce and Amber .... mmmmmm a wonderful and tasty chocolate vanilla swirl .... I will add the whipped creme to that one!
Amber... The last girl that made those claims left Houston in a wheelchair. You've been warned
I love natural titties.....Manmade is fine as long as it feels natural......Booties is right after titties for me though.....
where can I get in on the action?? LOL. will there be video proof? Originally Posted by exoticentyce

Just to shut Eccie Addict up.. lmao.. he will need to be shown what this Dallas girl's working with.

Pussyboy... You're on the list to babe.. start preparing.
Keep talkin girl lol
i love a huge ass.
It all has to be within proportion. Can't be flat chested with a big ass or vise versa. But it if really came down to it ass, cause fucking a flat ass chick is no fun. But then again fucking a chick that looks like a boy in the front is awful too. Can I get back to ya?
I like big titties and smooth kitties :P
I'm a natural tit guy, size doesn't matter.
Now if I could find a tall female with a short female's ass.....I might change
Amber... The last girl that made those claims left Houston in a wheelchair. You've been warned Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Oh sh*t!
The difference London is you aren't talking smack lol.
Eccie, I'm really not scared. Actually the more shit you talk... the wetter I get.. and the more I just wanna put this rain on ya. Bring it baby.

Amber Rain
the booty is more fun to play with. I love fondling a chick's soft bouncy booty