Why the Taliban are better than Democrats.

I guess that makes you .... "the worst kind of fool" .... !!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not the one who has no other response other than childish name calling. Keep trying
After all he's bought pussy in Austin over a 100 times. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Um, you do realize what board you're on right? Conservative hypocrisy at its finest right here.
Pretty sure Trump’s deal wasn’t— We leave, you overrun the place.

Looks like the head cheese Tali guy was part of Obama’s 5 terrorists for a deserter deal.
Hello?
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2021, 07:23 AM
DPST's are all envious of what they can never have.
A second lockdown. That's all they want. Keep wishing.
Pretty sure Trump’s deal wasn’t— We leave, you overrun the place.

Looks like the head cheese Tali guy was part of Obama’s 5 terrorists for a deserter deal. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
No, Trump was just dumb enough to believe that this would end peacefully. These were Trump's words...

“The relationship is very good that I have with the mullah,” Trump said. “We had a good long conversation today and, you know, they want to cease the violence. They’d like to cease violence also.”
Which war should we start next?
You guys remember there were no weapons of mass destruction? Bush lied.
"Communicate" it's impossible to communicate with narrow minded, childish individuals such as yourself. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yet you continue to attempt to which indicates you aren't smart enough to listen to your own judgement of me. So your own opinion is worthless in your own judgement.

I stated a fact that the Taliban is a far right regime, and your only response is to act like a child and name call. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Is it important that I agree with you? I don't. You're wrong simply because you don't understand Islam. It's not a right left political spectrum issue. Islam is a theology that purports to also be a governing philosophy. As such it's more accurately described as a theocracy which is neither right nor left, simply an entirely different sort of spectrum than what your limited knowledge accommodates. Why do you feel it's necessary that it's classified as far right? So you can equate it with Republicans? Please, you're so obvious how clever you think you are for that.. and it's really a quite unsophisticated analogy. But whatever gives your sad little life validation.
Why cause 1. You know it's true and 2. You know that there is no defending far right extremist ideology. Originally Posted by Little Monster
No defending it? On the contrary, the Taliban feel quite confident defending their ideology. I don't share their ideology so I'm not sure why you think I need to defend it. Again, you're playing checkers while the rest of us are talking about baccarat... if it helps you feel better, most Jr. high students start out at your level too...

And as long as you continue to post false, made up, childish bs I will continue to call you out on it. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Ah, I see. you think you're some sort of hero fighting the Man... pointing out to all of us wrong think and how you know better. Again, a very juvenile behaviour on your part... your opinion just isn't that original, insightful, or smart enough to change anyones mind here. It's cute that you think it is, but that's a forlorn hope, son.

Now run along, back to your PS5 while the adults talk.
To OP , at least they (Taliban) don't lie
No, Trump was just dumb enough to believe that this would end peacefully. These were Trump's words...

“The relationship is very good that I have with the mullah,” Trump said. “We had a good long conversation today and, you know, they want to cease the violence. They’d like to cease violence also.” Originally Posted by Little Monster
Absolutely, building a rapport is vital in war. Green Berets train for years for that shit, Trump did it instinctively because he had a business background. It wasn’t peaceful because it was done willy-nilly. The pentagon and civilian leadership was too preoccupied with important stuff like white rage and implementing a tranny brigade.
  • Tiny
  • 08-17-2021, 01:30 PM
The Taliban never threw Americans in solitary for protesting a stolen election.

The Taliban isn't trying to inject us with an experimental poison. Originally Posted by texassapper
If the acid tests for being a Republican are you have to believe Trump won the election and you can't take a vaccine that's effective and relatively safe, then the Democrats are going to control the presidency, House and Senate for a long time to come. Fortunately though they're not requirements for party membership.
Um, you do realize what board you're on right? Originally Posted by Little Monster
Yes. You do realize in what city you live, right? Speaking of "name calling" ... it's not "hypocritical" to call out someone who has to buy leaves in a forest. It really reflects on their experience and ability to gather leaves without buying them.

Junior, please don't leave with the impression you intimidate me with your remarks.

I'm not as insecure as you are.
Despite Chants of Heil Hitler CNN reporter reports that the Nazis seem friendly.