Happy Confederate Heroes Day

Not one chicken shit can ever reprogram or shame me! Originally Posted by winn dixie

At least you admit you were programmed in the first place.

And hey, I see you're no longer welcomed in the premium areas of the site. You should totes start a rage thread on the other site about it. Or you can just post a review here, maybe of a recent encounter you had with a green M&M? I'd be curious to see if "pegging" would be listed in the activities on that one.

And hey, I see you're no longer welcomed in the premium areas of the site. You should totes start a rage thread on the other site about it. Or you can just post a review here, maybe of a recent encounter you had with a green M&M? I'd be curious to see if "pegging" would be listed in the activities on that one. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
I don’t know if WD is into the Fickle Finger of Fate, but there’s a frequent PFer whose famously indulgent. Expect to hear from “ him” as soon as he has his third cuppa Joe.

Talk about the South!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And hey, I see you're no longer welcomed in the premium areas of the site. You should totes start a rage thread on the other site about it. Or you can just post a review here, maybe of a recent encounter you had with a green M&M? I'd be curious to see if "pegging" would be listed in the activities on that one. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan

... Would you look at that!

... You're one o' those stalkers - that we hear so much of.
You been following Winn all over, chasing after him, and
NOW you mention pegging as-if it might be your first love.

... Hae to break it to ya - but I don't think that
Winn fancys you much-any.

### Salty

Originally Posted by Salty Again

The guy is a hack. He just stumbles around the forums spittin teeth while making ignorant claims that he has yet to back up. Why you would jump on his sack and start simpin for him is beyond logic. Or, I guess you could be his cousin and y'all like to keep it in the family. Yeah, bet that's it.

Still think it's funny though, the basis of this thread. I mean there's no such thing as a confederate hero, plain and simple.
The guy is a hack. He just stumbles around the forums spittin teeth while making ignorant claims that he has yet to back up. Why you would jump on his sack and start simpin for him is beyond logic. Or, I guess you could be his cousin and y'all like to keep it in the family. Yeah, bet that's it.

Still think it's funny though, the basis of this thread. I mean there's no such thing as a confederate hero, plain and simple. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan
Backing up claims? Google is your friend! Youre new so im giving you a pass and a pet on the head. Bless your heart!
Southern ways and values guide me through these troubled times

Proud to be a southerner
I’m proud to be a Southerner and Texan.

Been making excuses for my fellow Texans and Southerners my whole dad gum life I tell you whut!

Doing it a damned cite more lately.

Been making excuses for my fellow Texans and Southerners my whole dad gum life I tell you whut!

Doing it a damned cite more lately. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

no one's asking you to. in the real world you're just wasting your breath, here you're just upping your post count.

btw what excuses are you making about Biden?
So you stalk stalkers? What forums do you hear so much about stalkers?Looks like you've been your girlfriend's wingman.
Does whiney fancy you any more than his stalker? Moot point to you. Nothing will deter you from trying to be on his back.....have his back? Whatever.

If whiney doesn't fancy him, from what you and these chatty women say, that will just make it better.
... Would you look at that!

... You're one o' those stalkers - that we hear so much of.
You been following Winn all over, chasing after him, and
NOW you mention pegging as-if it might be your first love.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Poor munchie aint got no friends. Do you celebrate Confederate Heroes Day? Please stay on topic.
Backing up claims? Google is your friend! Originally Posted by winn dixie

I don't need google to tell me that Texas acknowledges a day referred to as "Confederate Heroes Day", the point is there's no such thing, a confederate "hero." And the claims you never backed up are from when I'd ask you straight up questions you dodged in other areas of the site. Kind of a moot point now as you're not allowed in those areas at the moment. But yeah, you never backed up shit, all drivel and drool.

Do you celebrate Confederate Heroes Day? Originally Posted by winn dixie

No. Why the fuck would anyone actually "celebrate" a loss by honoring something that doesn't even exist in the first place, a confederate "hero"? Lol, this is just silly shit at this point.
. Kind of a moot point now as you're not allowed in those areas at the moment. But yeah, you never backed up shit, all drivel and drool.

. Originally Posted by Bald Bryan

if you say so
no one's asking you to. in the real world you're just wasting your breath, here you're just upping your post count.

btw what excuses are you making about Biden? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That’s not the topic of this thread.

It’s Covfefe Heroes Day.
That’s not the topic of this thread.

It’s Covfefe Heroes Day. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

it's Biden bites a weenie day

I don't want to interrupt your date night with salty so I'll be brief.
I was commenting on your boyfriend's post in this thread. That is totally fair game. During pillow talk tonight, tell him to STFU when considering going off topic. I understand why you scold me instead of her.

As far as your holiday goes, I googled it like you said.
Found this.

"As recounted in a lengthy story in Texas Monthly, it all began in 1973, when eight Black representatives joined the Texas House, the highest number since Reconstruction. One of them, 34-year-old Senfronia Thompson, introduced a bill to urge the state to recognize the Jan. 15 birthday of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. as an honorary holiday, but without the full bells and whistles of a taxpayer-funded day off for public employees. White Republican lawmakers opposed the bill, some claiming that Texas didn’t need any more state holidays and memorials, and that King wasn’t deserving of state holiday recognition because he wasn’t from Texas.

But state of birth did not stop Texas legislators from shortly passing a bill to memorialize Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee on Lee’s birthday, Jan. 19, under the name Confederate Heroes Day. It was absurd enough that the House responded to Black lawmakers with an utterly un-American celebration of Confederate traitors, enslavers, racists and, above all, literal losers. But neither Davis nor Lee was even Texan!"

The confederate traitors, enslavers, racists, and literal losers is a common thread in many of the sources. The part about waiting until 1973 shows the confederates have never admitted the war was about racism.
They went against the Union and tried to keep blacks as slaves. Texas blacks were in the last state to recognize the crushing defeat they suffered.
One of the best things about Texas is there isn't one living member of the traitorous conferderate army in our great state today.

Does Germany celebrate Hitler's birthday? Do they fly the swazstica at their road races?

Any other questions?

Poor munchie aint got no friends. Do you celebrate Confederate Heroes Day? Please stay on topic. Originally Posted by winn dixie