WHERE i'M FROM N' WHERE i'M GOING

How about north of Greenville, Tara? lol
Yes anytime, I am sending you a pm now. But its good okay.
Born in LA., now live in Dallas. Have been to England and Scotland-Edinburgh is gorgeous.
I need to visit with you soon! Nicole Preston moved to England; et tu Alyssa?
p.r. would be a nice place to live. but, like you found out, it depends on who you're living with!!

if you ever plan on visiting there again, let me know, por que yo sabes muchos lugares interesante! [i believe i read somewhere you speak spanish] Originally Posted by pmdelites
Hey PM your Spanish isn't bad, but let me help ya out a bit...

'porque yo conozco muchos lugares interesantes.'

I won't bore ya with the grammar explanations, but those are common mistakes that I see in the traditional classroom all the time. Huh, when I first began my studies, I also made them.
I am Kitten, Hello....lol... I am from East Texas... ended up here ( north Dallas)for college ... I will probably stay here till graduate. Then I plan move into a sugerdaddies house where he will buy me my dream home and treat me like a pampered pet LOL

until that happens i plan on moving from state to state but probally settle in Oregon.
Born in Germany, but have resided in this wonderful state since the age of 7. Mostly East TX, but in the Dallas area the past 10 years. I tell everyone I was born to live on a tropical island and hope to do so some day.....a girl can dream....sigh
I'm from Atlanta, GA...live in Dallas now...hopefully going to see Ms. West sometime before she goes to England...
I started this blog to find out where we are all REALLY from.
Tell us where you're FROM...Where you are NOW...and where you're GOING!!

I'll go first!

So...AlyssaWest...I'M FROM TYLER, TEXAS... RIGHT NOW I LIVE IN DALLAS.... AND I WANT TO GET MY YOU KnOW WHAT OUT of the U.S. Next year....GOING TO ENGLAND! Originally Posted by AlyssaWest
Originally from Pittsburgh, PA....GO STEELERS!!! I have also lived briefly in OH, but have spent all but 6 yrs of my life in Texas since the age of 14...San Antonio, Austin, and now DFW for the last 9 yrs. I agree with you Tara, I want to get far away from the big cities out to the country. Maybe the hill country, west Texas, or the mountains of Colorado.
Born and raised in the Plano area....Move to Austin to attend college and now I'm back in Plano..My retirement plans have me someplace warm, peaceful and there are no cell phones or computers!!