Public Service announcement

You women are brutal lol, I'm looking like the nice guy nowadays..... Originally Posted by BLM69
Fixed that for you.

Actually, your looking like a Dude known for BBing streetwalkers WKing a hooker known for BBing and writing begging 'I'm moving or I need Help' threADS and she never leaves.
  • BLM69
  • 04-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Fixed that for you.

Actually, your looking like a Dude known for BBing streetwalkers WKing a hooker known for BBing and writing begging 'I'm moving or I need Help' threADS and she never leaves. Originally Posted by ManSlut
It's "you're" English class dropout, I would love to see solid evidence to back up any of your claims, did you get tired on picking on hookers that you wanna start with me now? You wouldn't last 10 seconds in the RW with me lady boy but that would never happen because you're only a tough guy online.
  • motor
  • 04-13-2016, 06:18 PM
hahahahaha..................wh o fucking cares
Fixed that for you.

Actually, your looking like a Dude known for BBing streetwalkers WKing a hooker known for BBing and writing begging 'I'm moving or I need Help' threADS and she never leaves. Originally Posted by ManSlut
It's "you're" English class dropout, I would love to see solid evidence to back up any of your claims, did you get tired on picking on hookers that you wanna start with me now? You wouldn't last 10 seconds in the RW with me lady boy but that would never happen because you're only a tough guy online. Originally Posted by BLM69
Dang! Where'd that come from?
I like turtles......
Even if that's true. Who cares? Why would I give a shit how he fucks a hooker? It's his dick and it's her pussy. They want to go bare, knock yourselves out.

Just cover up every time and you'll be fine.
Wow. The flexing of the muscles is strong around here lately. Lol aren't there some lovely ladies you guys would rather be flexing for