workout buddy needed!!

Well if the taint gets sweat it might get juicier or not!
Too bad you were asking for just ladies? Would love the chance to work you out in a place other than the bedroom?!?!? Originally Posted by offthebench
hmmm...sexercise! Now this sounds hot and exhilarating!
  • Rehke
  • 01-07-2014, 04:03 AM
I wouldn't mind going to the gym with Mistere4354 as a 'foreplay' before our Behind Closed Door activity. Of course…it's not gonna be a serious workout. Don't you guys think that's an interesting idea to go with a trusted regular to the gym as a 'foreplay'? Originally Posted by samantha thom
If I were into going to the gym, sure. Hell, might even convince me to start even though I have most of what I need in my home.

But I would actually want a serious workout, I do like to remember why I'm there to begin with. ;-p
That would actually be fun. As long as you wear one of your sexy tennis outfits!!
So London are you working out yet? Like the commercials say, just do it!

And Samantha, I'd prefer a hot oil rundown after a real serious hard workout as foreplay to a non serious workout. I hate wasted gym time.
I wouldn't mind going to the gym with Mistere4354 as a 'foreplay' before our Behind Closed Door activity. Of course…it's not gonna be a serious workout. Don't you guys think that's an interesting idea to go with a trusted regular to the gym as a 'foreplay'? Originally Posted by samantha thom
I'm down for that Samantha