Hillary Wipes Server Clean

Here is a E-mail that Hillary "wiped clean".......President Assad. Even though there are tensions between our Countrys, I can advise president Obama to ease of any sanctions and military actions against your Government. In return, you will donate $500,000 to The Clinton Foundation.....//reply...The check is in the mail
You know what is truly amazing about this, and all email, is how people seem to think that it somehow just disappears into the stratosphere after you send it. I see this shit all the time in my work. People put the stupidest, most incriminating shit into email. It is truly unbelievable.

Anybody sending anything via email to anybody ought to assume that at some point, their wife/husband/significant other/constituents/political enemies are going to see it.
You know what is truly amazing about this, and all email, is how people seem to think that it somehow just disappears into the stratosphere after you send it. I see this shit all the time in my work. People put the stupidest, most incriminating shit into email. It is truly unbelievable.

Anybody sending anything via email to anybody ought to assume that at some point, their wife/husband/significant other/constituents/political enemies are going to see it. Originally Posted by timpage
^^^^^ +100

Even if they totally destroy their hard drive into pieces, burn them, and throw them in the Hudson.
  • shanm
  • 03-31-2015, 10:45 AM
He just did! Originally Posted by LexusLover
His post-junior high work is in being a RETARD! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Did you just yourself in another post?

Is it because:
a) You forgot you weren't logged into your second account? or,

b) Your joke was so lame that you had to explain it in another comment? or,

c) LustyIdiot is so dumb that he needs further explanation for a sentence that isn't at least 10 words?

Either one of them seems a good choice to me.
Here's an idea, shammyturd - if you have any cojones, why not share your own Curriculum Vitae with us and we can compare it with Jeanine Pirro's? I will bet Judge Jeanine has more cojones (and brains) than you!

Originally Posted by lustylad

Didn't take long for me to win that bet!
  • shanm
  • 03-31-2015, 03:00 PM
Didn't take long for me to win that bet! Originally Posted by lustylad
Betting with yourself again?
Shammy don't let the fact that you're a 7th-grade dropout stop you from putting a resume together. There are folks out there who can help you with that. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who can fix your no cojones problem.
  • shanm
  • 03-31-2015, 03:21 PM
Shammy don't let the fact that you're a 7th-grade dropout stop you from putting a resume together. There are folks out there who can help you with that. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who can fix your no cojones problem. Originally Posted by lustylad
I heard you lost the last bet you made with yourself. Was it, "I bet I don't choke on dick today"?

Considering that, this bet (with yourself) must have been a real win for you!
Considering that, this bet (with yourself) must have been a real win for you! Originally Posted by shanm

Not really... my Vegas bookie/oddsmaker wouldn't give me better than 100:1 that you would have a college degree and gonads.
Clinton has been summoned to testify before the Benghazi committee. She needs to be put under oath and subject to perjury charges.

Watch her clam up like a Cosa Nostra thug...it will be fun to watch her use such phrases as "I don't recall"....over and over and over.

May 1st......International Workers Day.
Clinton has been summoned to testify before the Benghazi committee. She needs to be put under oath and subject to perjury charges.

Watch her clam up like a Cosa Nostra thug...it will be fun to watch her use such phrases as "I don't recall"....over and over and over.

May 1st......International Workers Day. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
What will really be funny is watching ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, and all of the other mouthpiece news lackeys for the DNC pretend that it is all just a witch hunt. Nothing should get in the way of having Bill........oops, sorry, Hillary in the Whitehouse.
Typo''s get you all aflutter dull knife. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's just funny when you call someone else stupid when you are too stupid to spell a simple word. You have no idea how stupid you are, and that's funny!

Did you just yourself in another post?
Originally Posted by shanm
According to UC (RIP) YOU are an ignoramus. IMO that's being kind.
It's just funny when you call someone else stupid when you are too stupid to spell a simple word. You have no idea how stupid you are, and that's funny!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I suppose someone of your advanced age needs a pickup from your drab life now and then. So if making a typo brightens your day dull knife I am glad it helped. Have your caretaker change your diapers it seems you have shit yourself over this.