Should have stayed in the Galleria area, lesson learned.

Galleria are is more centrally located.
Woodlands is south of Cornrow.
Cornrow is like in Yankee land way up in the great white north.

Galleria traffic sucks.

Westheimer and the Beltway is not the Galleria.
That's right, you heard me
The Woodlands is a shit hole. Too many blacks. Originally Posted by Horsefly
HorseFly - Do you like your points rare, medium rare, medium or well-done?

Why do you mods allow these rascists to spout off their bs. I am black and am a great guy. Rascism should not be tolerated. That ignorance is unacceptable.
Why do you mods allow these rascists to spout off their bs. I am black and am a great guy. Rascism should not be tolerated. That ignorance is unacceptable. Originally Posted by snowballpeter
3/5ths of the Mod staff is comprised of Black Americans (DeD says he ain't from Africa lol)........ Trust me.... That kinda stuff doesn't fly..... Regardless of the race of the staff....... Not only that, but it appears his ignorance is not only in his judgement of skin color...... The Woodlands is a very nice place..... But it is a LONG way away from many in Houston....

Lets not let the trolls ruin things for the rest of us folks.....

JaD
I wish I would have stayed in the Galleria area.

Is it that the Woodland is just so far North that people are not willing to drive in the Houston traffic?

Next time I visit I will go further into Houston!!!!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Daniels

I learned about H*town traffic the hard way .
Near the Galleria in my opinion is the best for location around here.
Why do you mods allow these rascists to spout off their bs. I am black and am a great guy. Rascism should not be tolerated. That ignorance is unacceptable. Originally Posted by snowballpeter
The mods. won't allow this.

Being a mod. on another site, it's hard for these guys to read and keep up with every thread. Most of the problems on the board I moderate are based upon someone hitting the 'report' icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a yield sign.

On my site, when the report icon is hit, we get a message in one of the moderator/admin only private forums that alerts us that something is going on that we need to check out.

Bottom line, if you see something posted that isn't appropriate, all you need to do is report the post and one or more of the mods will eventually look into it.
HorseFly - Do you like your points rare, medium rare, medium or well-done? Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Is blackened an option?
The mods. won't allow this.

Being a mod. on another site, it's hard for these guys to read and keep up with every thread. Most of the problems on the board I moderate are based upon someone hitting the 'report' icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a yield sign.

On my site, when the report icon is hit, we get a message in one of the moderator/admin only private forums that alerts us that something is going on that we need to check out.

Bottom line, if you see something posted that isn't appropriate, all you need to do is report the post and one or more of the mods will eventually look into it. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I love this guy...missed him something fierce...
Well..... You may get to "miss him" again here soon if he keeps up this pace........

Lets stay civil here folks........

JaD