Hi all- Remember me?

It appears that Missburger wants to attend MY party... not organize his own....
Reading is fundaMENTAL... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Reading and understanding sarcasm

Is mental for some

Margeaux we good welcome back
It appears that Missburger wants to attend MY party... not organize his own....
Reading is fundaMENTAL... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Next time I'll read your shit more carefully, perhaps write something in a notebook so you and your fuckbuddy can cyberstalk yet another member.
MargeauxMe,

Welcome back! Things have changed, in a sense, so please take a moment to read the posting guidelines. Name calling, insulting remarks, disrespect are being more strongly enforced!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Oh ok. Strictly enforced against who? Because jokerass or whatever his name is started this crap. Not me. Go back and read where the rudeness started.
Oh ok. Strictly enforced against who? Because jokerass or whatever his name is started this crap. Not me. Go back and read where the rudeness started. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
good morning girl ya still for a bit anyways

em girl, make em
Yea, I tried the old he started it trick. Still got the points : (
So give me points. I’m back after being gone for a few years and this guy immediately
Starts with me. I’m going to defend myself. I’ll go away for another two years. If this is how mods want to let other idiots treat providers, be my guest. You’ll get the bottom of the barrel. Literally.
So give me points. I’m back after being gone for a few years and this guy immediately
Starts with me. I’m going to defend myself. I’ll go away for another two years. If this is how mods want to let other idiots treat providers, be my guest. You’ll get the bottom of the barrel. Literally. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
First, thanks for calling me the bottom of the barrel. LOL.

Seriously, DD was just giving you a heads up about changes. I don't see anywhere where he warned you specifically. Plus, members are not privy to the discipline of other members, so one should never assume that they are being singled out.

The rules HAVE changed and part of the guidelines that DD refer to encourage members to RTM posts where necessary - instead of getting into heated exchanges.

Come to the Powder Room for more female specific info.

Seriously, DD was just giving you a heads up about changes. I don't see anywhere where he warned you specifically. Plus, members are not privy to the discipline of other members, so one should never assume that they are being singled out.

The rules HAVE changed and part of the guidelines that DD refer to encourage members to RTM posts where necessary - instead of getting into heated exchanges.

Come to the Powder Room for more female specific info. Originally Posted by B Three
shhhhhhhhhhh girl Admin

ya killing the show
I wasn’t referring to other providers being bottom of the barrel. I was referring to the men that constantly trash us and are allowed to continue to do so.

I’m a marine mammal, remember? I can’t be expected to be as an intelligent as a human

Come to the Powder Room for more female specific info. Originally Posted by B Three
You’re making a lot of assumptions about how things are handled now. We try to balance lively conversation and discipline bad conduct.

When people step out of line multiple times...a vacation is in order.
PS I love dolphins and they are very smart.

lol
Perhaps I am making assumptions. My assumptions are based on the comments made to me/about me within a couple days of
Me being back after a couple years.

Doesn’t seem like much has changed.

You’re making a lot of assumptions about how things are handled now. We try to balance lively conversation and discipline bad conduct.

When people step out of line multiple times...a vacation is in order. Originally Posted by B Three
PS I love dolphins and they are very smart.

lol Originally Posted by B Three
That’s a fact

Welcome back! Things have changed, in a sense, so please take a moment to read the posting guidelines.

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Thanks for participating in Marge’s homecoming. In the spirit of trust, and honesty. Maybe you could lecture on accuracy in posting. Mindfully, that would be kind, truthful and ethical. Retribution isn’t a real morale booster. Unsure if that’s a guideline whew

When people step out of line multiple times...a vacation is in order. Originally Posted by B Three
Yes and wonderful job explaining this and of course members can read the guidelines so they are not confused of what is allowed or not
The board should be used to share info
We look forward to margeaux sticking around contributing to the board