Trump Tried to Block Me From Attending His Dallas Rally...

is this another Look-at-Toughie post?

BAHHAHHAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You're free to come find out, but you're a pussy. I do not need anyone to speak for me.
You're free to come find out, but you're a pussy. I do not need anyone to speak for me. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

it wasn't about you. but since you insist ...

is this another Look-at-Toughie post?
it wasn't about you. but since you insist ...

is this another Look-at-Toughie post? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think it’s another Look At Stupid post.
You went to a Trump rally? Originally Posted by WTF
Yes indeed. It was very entertaining and Trump is a great performer.
Or they found out he wasn't a latent homosexual like 99% of Trump's followers ( with the remaining 15 being flaming fruity).

. Originally Posted by WTF

why did you bring in homosexuality into this thread? this has nothing to do with it and very mmuch off topic.
why did you [referring to WTF] bring in homosexuality into this thread? this has nothing to do with it and very mmuch off topic. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
WTF loves that topic and fantasizes about both homosexuality and cheating his employees. If he could screw one of his workers in the ass at the same time he cheats them out of his matching social security employer's tax he feels he is a whole person.

He has no other thoughts.

When he talks about Trump's followers who are gay he means it as a compliment and an invitation to those who like to suck a dick that has been put in another man's ass.

It is not for me - but some guys seem to want to pursue it. Thankfully they cannot reproduce during such deviant activities.

Tran, who is apparently banned from Trump's rallies, likely prefers women, mostly those that are 35+.
I didn't get in.. I went with 2 other guys, the Motorcade in Fort Worth caused a delay, finally got in the massive line around 3:15, but I knew our chances were slim to none. unbelievable amount of people in a line that snaked for 8 blocks? around 5:45, we hit a snag, people merging from 2 lines to one, arguments breaking out, the line clogged for 15 minutes, Police finally showed up to that area.. at 6:00 the writing was on the wall, we were not getting in.. people were getting texts from those who had made it into the AA Center, that the nosebleed section was filling in fast.

we bailed, and walked to a restaurant.. caught the final 5 minutes of the speech after getting home. I think one would have had to be in the line before Noon, to have a real chance of getting inside.
I read yesterday that the line had formed 48 hrs in advance.
Now,now. Since you are a Very Impotent Person now - nobody cares what you have to say. You're Impotent. Bwahahahahaha

Or they found out he wasn't a latent homosexual like 99% of Trump's followers ( with the remaining 15 being flaming fruity).

. Originally Posted by WTF
I watched it on TV Chung. Sorry, you didn't get in. I would love to go to one but I don't like to be in a big crowd.

I didn't get in.. I went with 2 other guys, the Motorcade in Fort Worth caused a delay, finally got in the massive line around 3:15, but I knew our chances were slim to none. unbelievable amount of people in a line that snaked for 8 blocks? around 5:45, we hit a snag, people merging from 2 lines to one, arguments breaking out, the line clogged for 15 minutes, Police finally showed up to that area.. at 6:00 the writing was on the wall, we were not getting in.. people were getting texts from those who had made it into the AA Center, that the nosebleed section was filling in fast.

we bailed, and walked to a restaurant.. caught the final 5 minutes of the speech after getting home. I think one would have had to be in the line before Noon, to have a real chance of getting inside. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I watched it on TV Chung. Sorry, you didn't get in. I would love to go to one but I don't like to be in a big crowd. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
thanks Ellen.. if there was any consolation, most of the people who showed up, didn't get in. the crowd was very nice and congenial, so it didn't feel as bad as it might have. almost everyone had the same thought, that the rally should have been held at Cowboys Stadium.. way more demand at the AAC, than seats available.

I think it is clear, just from yesterday, that Texas in NOT in play in 2020.. the good news for the Democrats, is they can focus elsewhere a year before the election, and not kid themselves about 2020.
thanks Ellen.. if there was any consolation, most of the people who showed up, didn't get in. the crowd was very nice and congenial, so it didn't feel as bad as it might have. almost everyone had the same thought, that the rally should have been held at Cowboys Stadium.. way more demand at the AAC, than seats available.

I think it is clear, just from yesterday, that Texas in NOT in play in 2020.. the good news for the Democrats, is they can focus elsewhere a year before the election, and not kid themselves about 2020. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

the ACC holds 20,000 for basketball, a bit more you'd figure for a rally or concert.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics...563325202.html

naturally the press mentions a "group of protestors" and of course gives them more airtime in the clip than any Trump supporters .. oh wait, they didn't interview any Trump supporters.

i doubt they got more than 200 to 300 protestors.

reports of a "mystic" running around slapping MAGA hats off Trump supporters have yet to be confirmed ...

BAHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 10-18-2019, 10:42 AM
Now,now. Since you are a Very Impotent Person now - nobody cares what you have to say. You're Impotent. Bwahahahahaha Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

You really shouldn't out your Mama like that. Tsk tsk.

Originally Posted by WTF
why did you bring in homosexuality into this thread? this has nothing to do with it and very mmuch off topic. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Homoeroticism is WFC's calling card. It's the biggest tool in his tiny toolchest. And he likes it that way.