So....... Where were we?

?

Originally Posted by tzv13
Was that suppose to be a burn? A zinger? Dude, every time you write it reads like a tongue twister. (staff edit; ztonk)
Originally Posted by illuminati
You mean like Marco's bitch?
SL Marco everyone knows the slamdango is a myth. Your camera is the only thing that gets any action. No one is envious of you.

Noticed how you avoided the question. Why are you avoiding it. Safety of the community is at stake. Are you working to avoid prosecution?

Speaking of backdoor action, We know you loooove the PICKLE. After all you have a TS review and take pics of the TS's.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1154860

(staff edit; reference to redacted content removed; ztonk)

LOL yeah...

Illuminate, GFEJunkie & Dante0322/Mike Vronsky all have SlamdangoŽ envy. But hey if they couldn't pass screening with TS SL they'll just have to get over it. Dante got close when he said he takes delivery's of "large" packages at the back door! Originally Posted by Still Looking
He gone....

Yeah. Mike's been gone somewhee for a little while it seems. Before he was Mike he was called something else (staff edit; ztonk) but after it got out that he runs a Yahoo group that deals in identifying and sharing information on all the providers that provide bareback for a price he started to have problems getting seen and it affected his ability to get laid so he disappeared for a little while and then recreated himself as Mike.

The jealousy that he has always displayed in regards to still looking's unlimited resources that allows him to tap more young ass then Mike can look at pictures of in a day is evident all over the board wherever he posts.

He's definitely a character that has displayed an incredible inability to read and comprehend as well as an unlimited imagination in regards to what he can fabricate about people.
SL Marco everyone knows the slamdango is a myth. Your camera is the only thing that gets any action. No one is envious of you.

Noticed how you avoided the question. Why are you avoiding it. Safety of the community is at stake. Are you working to avoid prosecution?

Speaking of backdoor action, We know you loooove the PICKLE. After all you have a TS review and take pics of the TS's.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1154860

(staff edit; reference to redacted content removed; ztonk) Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Why would I address anything you ask? It's all BS. WHY did YOU change your handle (staff edit) to Mike Vronsky? You keep dodging that question.... WHY?
Yeah. Mike's been gone somewhee for a little while it seems. Before he was Mike he was called something else (staff edit; ztonk) but after it got out that he runs a Yahoo group that deals in identifying and sharing information on all the providers that provide bareback for a price he started to have problems getting seen and it affected his ability to get laid so he disappeared for a little while and then recreated himself as Mike.

The jealousy that he has always displayed in regards to still looking's unlimited resources that allows him to tap more young ass then Mike can look at pictures of in a day is evident all over the board wherever he posts.

He's definitely a character that has displayed an incredible inability to read and comprehend as well as an unlimited imagination in regards to what he can fabricate about people. Originally Posted by Whispers
Hey Illuminati, if you're out there... I was one of the RTM's. lol

Mike, you got lucky. You should have been gone with him. Originally Posted by Jumpdafuckup
Why would I address anything you ask? It's all BS. WHY did YOU change your handle to Mike Vronsky? You keep dodging that question.... WHY? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Da girls love Da Troll.

Becka Bangs

Now you see her... now you don't!

Originally Posted by Jumpdafuckup
Originally Posted by Still Looking
You realize he's "tapping" young asses that he has no choice but to pay for, yet you think this is praise worthy. I will admit it is good to see you back but disconcerted about the drama that you and your little minions will continue. I guess all we need is Toyz and we'll have a trifecta of trouble.
This is a clown free zone. Originally Posted by Jumpdafuckup

Do Ya?
....and the old hate.

G-junk, quoting things out of context hinders any words you put out here to where no one will care what you write. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Originally Posted by Deznuttz
I did say it.
You realize he's "tapping" young asses that he has no choice but to pay for, yet you think this is praise worthy. I will admit it is good to see you back but disconcerted about the drama that you and your little minions will continue. I guess all we need is Toyz and we'll have a trifecta of trouble. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
You realize he's "tapping" young asses that he has no choice but to pay for, yet you think this is praise worthy. I will admit it is good to see you back but disconcerted about the drama that you and your little minions will continue. I guess all we need is Toyz and we'll have a trifecta of trouble. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Shall we start the count down? 5, 4, 3, 2.....

Gone! Gone! Gone!