What if someone gave you $2k... what would you do with it?

like dannie said, thank the person very much [in an appropriate manner, of course].
then, save some, spend some on fun, spend some of hobby, give some away.

btw, in the past, i have sent $300 - 500 [not quite 2K] to several folks i knew who needed the money. no return address, handwritten note that was someone else wrote for me ["went to Winstar and hit it BIG. figured you could use some! enjoy!!"] and mailed it from a city i dont live in.

now a days, i donate quite a bit of money to charitable orgs via my credit card [racking up AA frequent flier miles].
and, of course, i give some money to a few providers here [racking up phrequent phucker miles and smiles :^)].
I would spend it on Alyssa Nicole and one houston provider she has done doubles with.
I would reduce my mortgage balance by $2K. :-)
I'd hate to get spoiled with that much extra hobby money so I'd schedule a session with LovingKayla and tip her generously so she can take it to the nursing home.
  • Jaci
  • 07-07-2012, 07:56 AM
Well since I have a 14 yr old that is 6'1 and wears a size 14 shoe and drinks 4gallons of milk
a week!! I would have to say spend it on grocerys and the up comeing school year hell by then
he will be in a 15 do you have any idea how much Nikes are for him!!!! lol

Kisses,Jaci
Convince the brat flip flops are way cooler.
I would get a multi hour session with Priscilla Lynn, then spend the rest at the strip club.
  • Jaci
  • 07-08-2012, 05:59 AM
If he was a BRAT I would bust his ASS!!!!
Jaci